Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

Hello DE[Megan] - I know that DE (via Microsoft) are trying to fix the Hydroid Prime and Prime Accesories non-existence problem/issue. I am being patient, and I have sent a ticket to Technical Support as recommended. Let's hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.👍 😺 

Edited by (XB1)Rational King
[New Edit] I have just recieved Hydroid Prime and Prime Acessories Packages! Cheers👏

Finally got mine over 2 hours ago and i'm feeling good about it, but word of Warning to everyone that hasn't figured out yet that the Accessories Pack can only be purchased at the Xbox 1 store at the moment, tried several times in-game and it didn't work for some reason, just to let you know before you cave in about going without the Accessories Pack and your good to go to get both!.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Maxwolf900 said:

Finally got mine over 2 hours ago and i'm feeling good about it, but word of Warning to everyone that hasn't figured out yet that the Accessories Pack can only be purchased at the Xbox 1 store at the moment, tried several times in-game and it didn't work for some reason, just to let you know before you cave in about going without the Accessories Pack and your good to go to get both!.

When will the problem be fixed?