Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova....kinda Ugly? >.>

KamaNightfire

Hello.

I'v recently purchased Nova a few days ago with my account reset platinum , among various other things, including the avatar pack for her, and honestly....she seems a bit...ew? I somewhat regret buying the Avatar package for her head because of it.

I know this is based on opinions of my own and my tastes, but she doesn't have the appeal or awesome look of other frames, her frame itself is fine...maaaaybe a little flat-chested compared to other female frames...not that it's important or anything like that >.>, I do love her legs and how they look like hippy-pants though!

My real urk is her head, its so small and looks weird, and reminds me of how bad Trinitys head was during the CB before the addition of new helmets, almost like a cockroach head. Her neck also is so turtled out, like she's has scoliosis and bad posture all her life. The Energy Do-Hickies on her frame add to the " anti-matter" aspect of her, but putting one on her head seemed a a bit too silly.

Otherwise I like her looks, she looks great in Cyan, i'd change her helmet to the other version if it didn't give such a bogus trade-off c:

What is the opinion of everyone else on how she looks? Anyone feel the same as myself?

Edited by Cute

The features you don't like about Nova are exactly what makes her an appealing 'Frame to me. Her head is featureless and smooth, oddly shaped, almost eerie. Her body is proportioned in an almost childlike way, with overexaggerated curves just a little too thick to look natural. The look of cracked porcelain on the left arm as if something had been eating away at a doll. It's all very Silent Hill, down to the thick, pendulous legs that taper out like that of a Closer. 

Nova might be my favorite Warframe based on looks alone, and while I understand it doesn't appeal to everyone, it certainly has its niche.

Nova is an old lady.

Recessed chin, narrow shoulders, turtley neck, largish pelvis, diddly-bop on her head looks like hair pulled back in an old-lady bun. That and her default colors are pastey white, with odd asymmetric seams in her armor that look like surgical scars on old people.

She's an &#!-kickin old lady in leg warmer/cricket pads.

So kudos to DE for designing a female character that isn't just sex appeal, or shame on them for trying to make us into granny-lusting deviants.

It's pretty hard to argue aesthetics, some people thinks the new Rhino helm looks like bollocks, I think it's the dog's bollocks. Some people dislike how large Ember's thigh armors are, that's exactly what drew me to her in the first place. I think the Excalibur looks too plain, some people think the ultra-sleek silhouette is the coolest thing ever.

For me, I really like Nova. I even like the neck. I like every design element on her. Well, maybe except the alternate helmet. It looks like some sort of upside-down bug.

The features you don't like about Nova are exactly what makes her an appealing 'Frame to me. Her head is featureless and smooth, oddly shaped, almost eerie. Her body is proportioned in an almost childlike way, with overexaggerated curves just a little too thick to look natural. The look of cracked porcelain on the left arm as if something had been eating away at a doll. It's all very Silent Hill, down to the thick, pendulous legs that taper out like that of a Closer. 

Nova might be my favorite Warframe based on looks alone, and while I understand it doesn't appeal to everyone, it certainly has its niche.

Now bring this little girl against grineer and infested. Even goblin sappers from warcraft universe are jealous. Epic combination of looks and skills.

Nova is an old lady.

Recessed chin, narrow shoulders, turtley neck, largish pelvis, diddly-bop on her head looks like hair pulled back in an old-lady bun. That and her default colors are pastey white, with odd asymmetric seams in her armor that look like surgical scars on old people.

So kudos to DE for designing a female character that isn't just sex appeal, or shame on them for trying to make us into granny-lusting deviants.

Don't forget the liverspots.

Nova is an old lady.

X_X an old lady?! I was thinking a retired track runner for them long legs and speed and fine back view. I can't unsee your point of view now. XD

The Devs said they where taking inspiration from various Asian cultures right?

5722611252_afeea11b6c_z.jpg

^this actually makes sense^ nice b-_^

Arent you a shallow person? Nova has the biggest children bearing hips and a chubby tummy and thats cute enough for me.

this and the granny thing is making it worse for me. XD O' her hotness pre-gumby-stretch-house-time-punch'd

Don't forget the liverspots.

I'm either gonna ROTFLOL or puke of my likin' her looks before seeing this topic.