Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obtainable Resource Decorations Idea

Lazarow

I saw that one can purchase Resource decors for the landing craft that look the exact same as seen on missions and got an idea, when that Resource is fully scanned in the codex get 1 decoration of what you scanned as a reward for the efforts. A better idea and a bit harder to get have it where in the codex there are 2 progress lines one for the object and another for the decoration. To get the decoration one will have to scan the object lets say 60-100 times. The effort in this is that Helios will not scan the target for you for the decoration progress and will stop once that object entry is completed, meaning one will have to scan the objects manually with the scanner.

19 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Yeah,i  like it.

But since this would reduce the platin gained by DE, it will never happen. :clem:

I mean, you will only be getting one decoration of whatever you have scanned enough with that idea. Just one for free shouldn't affect it that badly.

The suggested concept of them was to let us craft ship decorations. So like 100 Orokin Cells into 1 Orokin Cell deco.
It was so that the vets with millions of resources would have something to spend them on, cosmetics.

But DE implemented it and make it platinum-exclusive, meaning it didn't solve the problem the concept was thought of to solve.