Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odonata Archwing

(PSN)House_Nature

Or add an automated item-restoration system, that allows players to regain vendored/deleted items, with a wait before they can use the service again, something like:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration

From the number of issues I've seen in the past month from people trying to get support tickets processed, I think it's time DE implemented some things like this to reduce their workload.

It shouldn't take much work to check quest completion or mastery logs against item presence, and let people restore items once they have purchased/freed up inventory slots for them, and have the credits to return.

Heck, you could even expand Darvo's store into a pawnbroker's ;)

Edited by polarity

22 hours ago, Archistopheles said:

Or make those parts un-delete and un-sellable.

What about the spare Chroma set (minus blueprint) I ended up getting thanks to Junctions? 

Condition to solve the problem:

Spoiler

If Warframe hasn't been built, then: Cannot sell parts until Warframe is built.

Apply condition to everything you get from a Quest, maintain condition on built item until it is Rank 30.

Additionally, you can toggle this condition on items you own to prevent them from being sold.

Retrieval of lost/sold properties:

Spoiler

Recommend to DE for a 'buyback' system to be available, allowing reclamation of whatever was sold, for the amount it was sold for, in credits. 
To prevent cluttering of servers, this system will only remember whatever you've sold (within the last week if it was a Quest/Wraith/Prisma/Vandal/Prime) within the last 48 hours, giving you more than enough time to recover that accidentally sold Inaros, for instance.