Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime rank 13? or change game first?

Duckhard

Question

Just bought at Rank 7 with my Nekros prime and i want a good build or loadout to farm, fuknn HIPE yea but after angry -_- Tigris prime need rank 13 and Galatine Prime to?? at those high levels I think I'll be playing other games. So what game you recomend to start with XD lollolololo. I am in the middle of 7 to 8 Rank and this is fkng slow i mean.. so.. the game change at high levels ? this is more playable and fun? just finished all dojo labs, little and nothing there is not much to choose from "the Tenno Dojo"- farming relics to open relics to sell prime parts or make Ducats so i see a bucle-loop i mean lololol so i I like this game but what happens when you touch the roof of mastery 13, it becomes slower repetitive? spend a lot of time to reach that mastery? Are the missions of History finished?

6 answers to this question

Mastery Rank isn't that important really, the mastery wall you are facing right now being a small exception if the gear is something you are wanting to immediately use. As you use more gear to 30, the mastery gauge will slowly fill its not much but its something. Just keep the primes that are locked off right now to the side and you will have them ready to go in no time at all as you master other gear.