Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make ciphers able to unlock lockers/containers.

TheMostFrench

I've always been annoyed to run into a loot/locker room and find that 9/10 of them are locked and can't be opened. The last bit is my main concern, I feel like we should be able to use ciphers to unlock locked lockers (what a mouthful that is). Basically, if you have a cipher equipped, the locker says 'press x to unlock' like usual, and you use one cipher to open the red locker. No cipher? Can't unlock it except with Master Thief. I for one have a few hundred ciphers made since since I'm lazy with hacking.

For what it's worth, sometimes I do like to run solo missions with Master Thief equipped while hunting for ayatan stars and syndicate marks, but the fact that even a maxed out Master Thief mod has a less than 50% chance to open means that you end up opening maybe one or two extra lockers.

Edited by TheMostFrench

Just now, kgabor said:

Pets have a 90% chance to unlock lockers with the Scavenge mod, though it's slow but better than spending 100 credits+resources just to open a single locker.

Fast farming seems more efficient with Nekros+Desecrate than opening crates btw..

You can't farm ayatan stars with Nekros and pets Scavenge works only if pet feels it want to open locker. Imo good credit and material sink suggestion, getting stock of amber stars for all those anasa is pain in the backside.

Just now, RobWasHere said:

Scavenge works only if pet feels it want to open locker.

Actually it works as long as you are near enough and there aren't enemies around (along with the alarms prefferably being off), it just needs a few seconds to start the animation.

Now on the other hand what does only work when it feels like it http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost

22 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Actually it works as long as you are near enough and there aren't enemies around (along with the alarms prefferably being off), it just needs a few seconds to start the animation.

Now on the other hand what does only work when it feels like it http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost

Nah, I often see my kavat just staring at the locker doing nothing, no matter if alerts are off or no enemies nearby at all (I see with enemy radar).

Shade Ghost looks good on paper, but has major design flaws - detection range is very low, invisibility disperses when going out of detection range, long cooldown. Look at Huras Stalk, just decreasing cd and increasing range and it works very well at the same principle. But its the story for another thread. Djiin got little rework like 3 years after its release, time for Shade now.