Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Arms Deformed!

TeddyBear

Although there's a possibility that those are just gauntlets and not her deformed forearms, kind of like Megaman, only more in-built and merged?

although her looks is based on pony, I think they should lower her neck +  increase breasts and tooshie size (like the one in Nyx or Ember)

I thought this at first, but look at the size and shape of the elbows.

It's too thin and so is her upper arm. Try to imagine her without the gauntlets and imagine her looking normal. I can't; it's as if her arms made out of pretzel sticks and celery. Ember's elbow/arms can possibly be explained with the Megaman-esque gauntlets (reasonably sized elbows and upper arms, but fat forearms), but I don't think this applies to Nova.

It's too thin and so is her upper arm. Try to imagine her without the gauntlets and imagine her looking normal. I can't; it's as if her arms made out of pretzel sticks and celery. Ember's elbow/arms can possibly be explained with the Megaman-esque gauntlets (reasonably sized elbows and upper arms, but fat forearms), but I don't think this applies to Nova.

Tenno could be slendermen for all we know. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's a suit of armor.

Being worn by an alien being.

The joints have to be slender to allow mobility. And human anatomy doesn't apply here. 

I think the biggest issue here is that the elbows aren't at the same position on the arm as each other...

At any rate, her design is fugly anyways, so I really couldn't care less if they fix it.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

We have categorical proof of this in....which part of DE-verified lore? 

Also just reminding everyone that "weird" elbows are not a new thing. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/10041-embers-elbows/

The only thing that DE confirmed in a livestream is that the first Tenno is Hayden Tenno from Dark Sector, who was human. It's possible that Warframes are created based on the Technocyte armor that Hayden and Nemesis had, which, in time with technological advancement, turned into actual, wearable suits. It's highly probably that Tennos are another "branch" of humans, much like Grineers and Corpus.

Additionally:

"Tenno are descendants of an ancient and mystical civilization of lost warriors from the Orokin era on Earth," suggesting they originated from Earth, as opposed to being aliens that came to it. And since Hayden is the first "Tenno" not only by name, it's possible he's the one who began the "Tenno Way" too with eventually other humans. Lastly, a little thought that can bring more questions and answers, is that all Tenno technology is related to Orokin technology (Dojo structures and designs, weapons vs Prime "Tenno" weapons, etc), including Warframes (Prime warframes).

The Orokins might have been aliens. It's said that they created the virus to battle the "Sentients" during an old war. In Dark Sector, we do not know the exact origins of the virus, which means it could have been alien, or a group of humans. Who knows.

Anyway I'm digressing. All I wanted to say is that there's a possibility of Tennos not being aliens, but not fully human either (like Hayden Tenno).

Edited by Casardis

Anyway I'm digressing. All I wanted to say is that there's a possibility of Tennos not being aliens, but not fully human either (like Hayden Tenno).

Explain The rescue mission hostage and the completely humanoid bodies in cryopods then?

Explain The rescue mission hostage and the completely humanoid bodies in cryopods then?

DE's usual policy of recycling art assets as placeholders. Same reason the hostages carried Hayden Tenno's USP for a long time. 

Edited by 11.11.11

We have to help Nova get better :(