Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Godly Redeemer riven

I assure you I know what "Godly" means and I would like you to pick up a redeemer to figure out what are the exact stats that weapon requires. It's not based around status or crit like any other weapon in the game. It's unique. It's built for raw dmg and with that riven it will dual shot a fully armored heavy gunner. The weapon is best used while channeling to double that raw dmg. Along with using any other mod that increases it. Building with focus energy allows for the maximum capitalization of it's abilities. If any of you sore lads would like I'd be happy to hold your finger and show you around the simulacrum :smile:

Edited by --PsychoWolf--

The channeling on that type of build is gonna use alot of energy. Yeah the damage output is insane. But I'd rather have attack speed than that. Would work on weapons other than gunblades better, especially not with redeemer which shoots 10 bullets per shot. That drain is like 30-40 per channeled shot for me. Please forgive me for my opinion.

Edited by Zaraki-Kenpachi

No no that's a correct point that's why we use focus energy instead of say voltaic strike we still get 60% dmg from it and also a lot of efficiency, currently my build uses 5-10 energy per shot which is very useable as you'd only need to channel for harder targets. With the riven itself (without channeling) we can one shot a lvl 150 corpus tech (mind you even while having that negative) and one shot alad V on each stage while channeling in a kuva flood.

• 2 weeks later...