The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De - You Used Up The Rainbow, Stop Monetizing The Same Garbage, And Make Some Textures!

pdxdubin

Edit: To make this thread more awesome, Submit your own textures that you would like to see on your warframe!

Edit: I adjusted the textures to some that felt more viable for warframes theme. 

This is totally worth 5$ right?

008sP2f.png

WRONG, WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

De, You already released every possible color in the rainbow.

Almost every hue and shade.

And recently you released a 3 colored flag? for 75 PLATINUM?  TWICE? 

We know you guys need to make money, but its kinda pathetic.

If your going to charge us 5$ at least spend some time on it.

And since you cant keep releasing the same colors, ( like you have been )

Please consider using some textures, 

- EXAMPLES -

Prime Texture: 75 Platinum ( Shiny ) 

YsWcRi1.jpg

Steel Texture: 75 Platinum 

ehbMXPB.jpg

Plate metal: 75 Platinum 

iqkJZfV.jpg

Girly dots: 75 Platinum

RNHzxFb.jpg

You don't have to keep recycling textures, Put some initiative into this system, and release some textures for our warframes / weapons that we would actually use.

Because I know I would buy something like the prime texture, Who would not want a golden rhino?

EDIT: People were asking about the jackie chan picture, and yes, I FULLY meant for this to be a texture.

Jackie Chan: 10,000 Platnum

bJ6Uyz1.jpg

Edited by pdxdubin

or (taking the liquid texture here) make my nyx and all her gear, look like it`s just flowing water... ^^

Yup

Not sure animated textures are possible though, I have never seen them in any game before.

Except DCUO but it was more of a big 3d space, and the texture was just a window into it.

Also so far... I am between saturated colors, and grineer to be the best in the whole game... or just get grineer it has the black, and white, and great colors for camo, and hunter, tree, and plant like coloring... even military looks, or look like a character out of tron... only issue with grineer is its missing red...

Yup

Not sure animated textures are possible though, I have never seen them in any game before.

Except DCUO but it was more of a big 3d space, and the texture was just a window into it.

I really like those kinds of textures. They did something like that in Guild Wars 2. They made 2 swords, one looks into outer space, one looks into the sky during sunset. If they could do something similar in this game, I would definitely buy it.

Your thread might get derailed due to the Chan man, but..

How would this work? Is my space ninja fighting cyborgs supposed to be glittery? I don't even like how I make fire bright pink, and electricity purple, now I have to deal with glittery frames?

I like customization, but stuff like this will make the game into a clown show.

Yeah.... It was like "Ha ha, semi clever", but the second one was a slap in the face. Are they honestly expecting us to buy THREE colors because of how they're arranged.

Yea I cant believe they recycled the same pack with the same 3 colors and expected us to spend 5$ on it

What a joke.

What happened with the easter color pack?  1 platnum?  Yes please

Some companies like to support holidays and give away holiday specific rewards, IE cosmetic items.

Where was the santa hat? 

Your thread might get derailed due to the Chan man, but..

How would this work? Is my space ninja fighting cyborgs supposed to be glittery? I don't even like how I make fire bright pink, and electricity purple, now I have to deal with glittery frames?

I like customization, but stuff like this will make the game into a clown show.

Well honestly, It would be a subtle accent, Maybe something for a weapon?  Or maybe you can only add it to one color area of your frame.

For something like 200 platnum, I think the female players would eat that crap up.

It does not have to be animated, maybe just some hearts and stuff.

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE.

The big thing was the metallic textures, maybe some space camo or some infested styled skin, etc etc.

Having a silver, or gold texture for 75 plat alone seems like a fair deal to me. 

In Global Agenda, there was a texture that was bright pink with hearts all over, that had a matching jetpack trail.

It would be fabulous to have a Warframe equivalent of that.

Yeah But only for girls...

The rest of us would stick with the camo and the metalic textures..