Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Fire...

Gigatron-Prime

Why on earth would you want that? That's just encouraging griefing and such not to mention then they need to include a kick/ban system which will surely get abused not to mention all the accidents.

This entire idea is terrible given the kind of game this is...

I don't group much but I would definately be gone...More of that hardcore I want this I want that mentality....Good GOD, with the recent patch making everything twice as hard, now you want friendly fire...?? I'll take my money and go somewhere else...founder or not...

Why on earth would you want that? That's just encouraging griefing and such not to mention then they need to include a kick/ban system which will surely get abused not to mention all the accidents.

This entire idea is terrible given the kind of game this is...

yeah........ this is almost a troll post XD. only its not -____-

Left 4 Dead had a good friendly fire system. I wouldn't object to that although it would drastically change the gameplay of Warframe. I would say positively but I would imagine a lot of people would disagree :)

Yeah sorry buddy but no, if you add friendly fire you're going to encourage people to jump into public games just to troll.

Happens way too much in other games like left 4 dead, lets keeps warframe out of harms way of that.

Then it's going to discourage many from freely jumping into lobbies.

Also think about it in lore terms the DE has envision, they dont want to portray the notion of tenno shooting other tenno in the back.

Edited by -BELLUM-

All it would take is one misfire (or intentional) with an ogris to completely demolish your self and your team.

And what about large area ults, such as Miasma? Or M-prime? Avalanche? and other abilities? Who would want to play with a vauban with maxed stretch and continuity + constitution when he throws down a bastille that also paralyzes the entire team.

This would make a lot of guns, such as the Hek, ogris, bow with thunderbolt, far too unreliable because of the chance of killing an ally, as well as make a lot of wide area damaging abilities just downright more harmful to your allies than to enemies.

Overall this would allow for far too much trolling.