Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raids, Raids, and more Raids.

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

The Law of Retribution, The Jordas Verdict. We have a Grineer Raid and an Infested Raid (technically Corpus Raid too as it occurs on Corpus environment).

I enjoy playing both of them. I just recently discovered there are some areas in Jordas Verdict where Reinforced Corpus Storage Containers appear and have been scanning them. That part is neat. And getting a shot at Arcane Energize is fun too.

I would like to see an Orokin/Corrupted Raid down the road at some point. Where we would have a chance at scanning Reinforced Orokin Storage. Then we would have a trifecta of Raids where each faction has a Raid. And we can be 1 step closer to making the road to a complete index a reality. 

Also I would like to see some way for people to practice these missions without getting access to the loot tables. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

The Law of Retribution, The Jordas Verdict. We have a Grineer Raid and an Infested Raid (technically Corpus Raid too as it occurs on Corpus environment).

I enjoy playing both of them. I just recently discovered there are some areas in Jordas Verdict where Reinforced Corpus Storage Containers appear and have been scanning them. That part is neat. And getting a shot at Arcane Energize is fun too.

I would like to see an Orokin/Corrupted Raid down the road at some point. Where we would have a chance at scanning Reinforced Orokin Storage. Then we would have a trifecta of Raids where each faction has a Raid. And we can be 1 step closer to making the road to a complete index a reality. 

Also I would like to see some way for people to practice these missions without getting access to the loot tables. 

The last time DE showed us metrics for missioned played they showed that trials were played less than 2% across all of Warframe's available missions.

Right up there with PvP.

DE isn't going to put much effort into content that's played less than 2% of the time.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

The last time DE showed us metrics for missioned played they showed that trials were played less than 2% across all of Warframe's available missions.

Right up there with PvP.

DE isn't going to put much effort into content that's played less than 2% of the time.

Does that mean the 2% don't have a voice?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

Does that mean the 2% don't have a voice?

You can make all suggestions you want, but DE has no intention of pushing content that few will ever be interested in trying and even fewer will do continuously. That's why raids are indefinitely on hold. The planned sentient raid is outright cancelled.

The money and hours to make raids is worth more put into doing other things that more or all players can enjoy.

Just now, Navarchus said:

You can make all suggestions you want, but DE has no intention of pushing content that few will ever be interested in trying and even fewer will do continuously. That's why raids are indefinitely on hold. The planned sentient raid is outright cancelled.

The money and hours to make raids is worth more put into doing other things that more or all players can enjoy.

Thank you for the reply DE Employee.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

Fair point is fair.

You have to keep in mind that DE is a company of roughly one-hundred to one-hundred and fifty employees, spread across at least two games that we know of.  Warframe and The Amazing Eternals.  DE isn't a company like Ubisoft Monteal (Assassin's Creed: Origins) or Bungie (Destiny 2) that have several hundred employees.  DE have to take extra care with which content they pick and choose to work on.