Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does it takes too long to say "you found the operative"

(PSN)jedion

The hostage needs to be in range of you for extraction to be enabled.  If you open the door and immediately run away, this happens sometimes.

When I open the door, I run up and touch the hostage, this always works. At least for PC, not sure how exactly the game behaves on PS4.

10 minutes ago, MystMan said:

The hostage needs to be in range of you for extraction to be enabled.  If you open the door and immediately run away, this happens sometimes.

When I open the door, I run up and touch the hostage, this always works. At least for PC, not sure how exactly the game behaves on PS4.

It's not always reliable. I frequently have this extraction lag issue even when running by myself (Friends Only). Even if I touch the target or stay near him, it can take up to a whole minute until Lotus give the cue to extract. It's pretty infuriating.

Just now, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

It's not always reliable. I frequently have this extraction lag issue even when running by myself (Friends Only). Even if I touch the target or stay near him, it can take up to a whole minute until Lotus give the cue to extract. It's pretty infuriating.

Then it is definitely a PS4 issue that needs to be addressed.