Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 10 - Halloween Edition!

[DE]Taylor

Sooo...Rebecca just confirmed on the TwitchCon episode of Prime Time that this Tennogen release won't be simultaneous as promised. When were they planning on telling us console players? We expected a huge wait for PoE but now this? What was the point of the early submissions and approvals for this?

Now that the cat's finally out of the bag...when can us console players, who had something to look forward to while we endure the long wait for PoE, expect these Tennogen items? Can we get an answer rather than silence?

Seriously, Halloween is 10 days away. You gave us no indication that the promised and properly planned simultaneous release was being cancelled. We got no official news update. Instead we got the bad news during an impromptu prime time stream because Megan caught a viewer's question. Megan was surprised herself by the news, and Rebecca just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

Space mom, you crushed my soul.

DE, you try your hardest to keep console players out of the cold darkness and in the loop...but the fashionframe community on consoles have felt this lack of communication regarding Tennogen before. Please, do better. We love y'all

2 hours ago, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

Sooo...Rebecca just confirmed on the TwitchCon episode of Prime Time that this Tennogen release won't be simultaneous as promised. When were they planning on telling us console players? We expected a huge wait for PoE but now this? What was the point of the early submissions and approvals for this?

Now that the cat's finally out of the bag...when can us console players, who had something to look forward to while we endure the long wait for PoE, expect these Tennogen items? Can we get an answer rather than silence?

Seriously, Halloween is 10 days away. You gave us no indication that the promised and properly planned simultaneous release was being cancelled. We got no official news update. Instead we got the bad news during an impromptu prime time stream because Megan caught a viewer's question. Megan was surprised herself by the news, and Rebecca just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

Space mom, you crushed my soul.

DE, you try your hardest to keep console players out of the cold darkness and in the loop...but the fashionframe community on consoles have felt this lack of communication regarding Tennogen before. Please, do better. We love y'all

We'll said. This is unacceptable and very disappointing. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

Sooo...Rebecca just confirmed on the TwitchCon episode of Prime Time that this Tennogen release won't be simultaneous as promised.

Well the OP says "hopefully" simultaneous, unless it was promised elsewhere

PC doesn't have these skins either yet, and the day of the dead stuff has been out for a while now, we all waitin

On 10/21/2017 at 6:29 PM, Witch said:

Well the OP says "hopefully" simultaneous, unless it was promised elsewhere

PC doesn't have these skins either yet, and the day of the dead stuff has been out for a while now, we all waitin

i am dying to get this but yes. they did mention "hopefully". so it still not consider as promise. still, i agree with him that we should at least have the skin during Halloween. otherwise we shouldn't call it Halloween themed submission yet its late for Halloween rite...

On 10/21/2017 at 1:58 PM, Deshiel said:

This time around, it might be the tenno-gen-erating these skins who are at fault.

i tried not to point to anyone fault. im sure they did the best for us -it just issue that they have to face. the team might be very buzy with PoE currently, tennogen, umbra or whatever their plan might have to put aside just to make sure PoE launch on the promised date.

2 hours ago, (PS4)airec02 said:

Halloween themed submission yet its late for Halloween rite...

Agreed, I mean there's still time before actual halloween, but then the actual skins made for it aren't even released alongside the other thematic stuff, which only raises more questions

Edited by Witch

2 hours ago, (PS4)airec02 said:

i tried not to point to anyone fault. im sure they did the best for us -it just issue that they have to face. the team might be very buzy with PoE currently, tennogen, umbra or whatever their plan might have to put aside just to make sure PoE launch on the promised date.

It might be so, it might be not, thats why we are all speculating or so I have believed :)

@Witch It's just that the original release date announced by Taylor has already passed and so we ganged up here for answers :)

Edited by Deshiel

Whatever's happening behind the scenes, I just want my got dang skins

At the end of the day I'm a customer ready to pay for the product, if you're going to call it a Halloween thing, then it should probably be out with all the other Halloween stuff

You can bet I'll buy both those Valk cosmetics the moment that hotfix is out, don't you guys want my money?

Edited by Witch

My main issue with this whole situation is that these amazing content creators were put under extra stress to not only provide amazing Halloween themed skins but to also make that August deadline. The reason for that deadline was to make a simultaneous release on time for Halloween. DE made it very clear that this was the intention behind wanting submissions so far in advance. Have any of you seen the work that some of these creators have come up with since the August deadline? Faven's Graxx skins for Vauban and Harrow are out of this world phenomenal. That Octavia skin by Lukinu, omg! Hitsusan's working on fixing his incredible Saryn skin. All these ideas could've made the cut if this Halloween theme wasn't pushed for. The push wasn't the problem in the end, the fact that it amounts to yet another delayed release for consoles is the problem.

And still no word from anyone on when we can expect it, not even a date for PC yet! All we got was that confirmation from Space Mom during TwitchCon about it not being simultaneous anymore.

Edited by (PS4)SippyCupShinobi
spelling errors

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

My main issue with this whole situation is that these amazing content creators were put under extra stress to not only provide amazing Halloween themed skins but to also make that August deadline. The reason for that deadline was to make a simultaneous release on time for Halloween. DE made it very clear that this was the intention behind wanting submissions so far in advance. Have any of you seen the work that some of these creators have come up with since the August deadline? Faven's Graxx skins for Vauban and Harrow are out of this world phenomenal. That Octavia skin by Lukinu, omg! Hitsusan's working on fixing his incredible Saryn skin. All these ideas could've made the cut if this Halloween theme wasn't pushed for. The push wasn't the problem in the end, the fact that it amounts to yet another delayed release for consoles is the problem.

And still no word from anyone on when we can expect it, not even a date for PC yet! All we got was that confirmation from Space Mom during TwitchCon about it not being simultaneous anymore.

And the way that rebecca shrugged it off so lightly felt bad. The way she just dismissed Megan was uncharacteristic...she was like, "have you been telling people it would release simultaneously?" Almost like it was news to her....well rebecca your freakin company has been telling everyone that you were probably going to have a simultaneous release befoee Halloween so don't act like Megan was doing anything wrong by assuming that what her company said would probably happen would happen. And then just mic drop after you shatter our hopes and dreams....lol thanks!

Edited by (PS4)supersocc11

On 23. 10. 2017 at 5:15 PM, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

And the way that rebecca shrugged it off so lightly felt bad. The way she just dismissed Megan was uncharacteristic...she was like, "have you been telling people it would release simultaneously?" Almost like it was news to her....well rebecca your freakin company has been telling everyone that you were probably going to have a simultaneous release befoee Halloween so don't act like Megan was doing anything wrong by assuming that what her company said would probably happen would happen. And then just mic drop after you shatter our hopes and dreams....lol thanks!

source pls I want to watch THAT

1 hour ago, swiftysweeper said:

Any idea when round 10 might be coming? I thought it was to coincide with the Halloween event, and that's already begun.

it was supposed to as indicated by the OP

but it's well past that now, I want my got dang valk skins

10 hours ago, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

It was the first of two Prime Time episodes done during the TwitchCon stream. Just go on warframe's twitch channel and look for the TwitchCon stream in their previous videos. Scroll 'til you find Reb and Meg

people usualy hand out time stamps but sure

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

people usualy hand out time stamps but sure

Sorry, I'm not going to do your homework for you. The fact that you even have to do work at all to find this information upsets me and should upset you. There hasn't been a peep on this forum or any official announcement made about this Tennogen release since the approved content was revealed. The main reason why I've played this game for 4 years and continue to strongly support DE is because of the open communication and level of transparency between the developers and it's community. This has not, however, been the case when it comes to Tennogen. We're never given updates, always dead silences until the items just show up in an update.

I don't get it. We're clearly helping support the game and also creative members of this wonderful community by purchasing these items. We're not making demands, simply asking for the same degree of communication seen in other aspects of the game's ongoing development. Why are we time and time again met with the cold shoulder?

1 hour ago, (PS4)SippyCupShinobi said:

Sorry, I'm not going to do your homework for you. The fact that you even have to do work at all to find this information upsets me and should upset you. There hasn't been a peep on this forum or any official announcement made about this Tennogen release since the approved content was revealed. The main reason why I've played this game for 4 years and continue to strongly support DE is because of the open communication and level of transparency between the developers and it's community. This has not, however, been the case when it comes to Tennogen. We're never given updates, always dead silences until the items just show up in an update.

I don't get it. We're clearly helping support the game and also creative members of this wonderful community by purchasing these items. We're not making demands, simply asking for the same degree of communication seen in other aspects of the game's ongoing development. Why are we time and time again met with the cold shoulder?

It upsets me alright, I made several attempts to find this on my own. Asking you out was my fifth. I'm done searching.