Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post-Rework Focus Feedback

Circle_of_Psi

So

With the new Focus Rework coming out, in PoE I've come across a few suggestions that are short and simple, not with any complicated ways to bring back the lost passives.  In the old Focus. (And putting them in Arcane is a stupid idea, just means more Plat sinking/ cash grabbing).

I will post a new concept that will make the hole old focus into something new. for now this is the simplest way to do things.

1.Energy Overflow merged with Energy Siphon (AKA: Primed Siphon): Mix 4 per tick, with +0.6 to add 4,6 Engrey Regen. With the normal additional ranks and with it greater bonuses from Primed items. +20 or 30+

2. Shadow Step: Ivara, Ash, Loki Shade and Raska (And any new stealth Warframe or Pet) all have this as a passive. 

These two seem to be the main passives I see a lot show up, the rest that increases XP, Cirt and Damage can be simply melded with Damage 2.0 and how XP works. (New Weapons or changes to how fast xp works, etc).

As said, this is just a short and sweet way to do things, but a lot more other people with have unique ways (Not MR based) to imprint the old passives into other ways, I;ll soon post a new system concept soon.  

PoS

1. 4.6 energy per sec for an aura is going to be too overpowered, i'd say put it at like 2 or 3 at max rank.

2. nope.avi. they each already have their own invisibility abillity, i vote shadow step to not return to the game at all, or to return nerfed if anything, and not as a passive of all stealth oriented frames.

8 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

2. Shadow Step: Ivara, Ash, Loki Shade and Raska (And any new stealth Warframe or Pet) all have this as a passive.

Oh man do you want all stealth frames to be hated even more with this suggestion.  I love my little Ivara.  Please don't give people reasons for the nerf hammer to visit her.  Your suggestion would make her as broken as shattered glass.  It would pretty much remove all of the current limits she already has in place to balance her.  

Why is that the people most vocal about the focus changes know only of energy overflow and shadowstep. Nobody from the Unairu or Madurai school has anything to say about this. Every single thread is just about shadowstep and energy overflow. That's the problem. That's why focus needs to be reworked, even if it wasn't to become about the tenno's combat abilities. Nobody knows 3/5 of the focus schools. Nobody even talks about them. Well, people know Vazarin gives you instant revives. Maybe they wouldn't if it wasn't for the tip on the loading screen. The forum discussion is an exemplar of how broken and boring focus currently is. It's good to change it.

Ivara is incredibly overpowered as she is. She's a rather interesting case, because she makes spy missions trivial, but to farm her, you have to prove yourself at spy missions. So by virtue of having her, you've proved that you are a master at spy missions, so you've earned the easy mode. Which I don't mind - you proving yourself to be the master of the game's challenges and earning things that objectively make them easier. That's fine. 

2 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

Why is that the people most vocal about the focus changes know only of energy overflow and shadowstep. Nobody from the Unairu or Madurai school has anything to say about this.

I'm of the Zenurik focus tree.  But because I use Ivara, it's not as beneficial to her or many other channeling frames.  I won't miss it and can't wait for all the changes.  I'll adapt.

4 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

Ivara is incredibly overpowered as she is. She's a rather interesting case, because she makes spy missions trivial, but to farm her, you have to prove yourself at spy missions. So by virtue of having her, you've proved that you are a master at spy missions, so you've earned the easy mode. Which I don't mind - you proving yourself to be the master of the game's challenges and earning things that objectively make them easier. That's fine. 

Hehe, I always thought this to be a nice bit of irony.  Good to see I'm not the only one to notice this too.  Although I don't believe she's overpowered, but damn close to it.  :D

14 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Oh man do you want all stealth frames to be hated even more with this suggestion.  I love my little Ivara.  Please don't give people reasons for the nerf hammer to visit her.  Your suggestion would make her as broken as shattered glass.  It would pretty much remove all of the current limits she already has in place to balance her.  

Maybe? make my dark past will want this?

Joking aside: No, It was legit an idea I pulled out my behind, so yes its gonna be stupid.