Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Spy Missions still not a thing?

(XBOX)EntrTheLight

SO after awhile I have noticed that there still isn't any spy missions in the void.  Why not?  

Looking at this post here, I have been reminded of this missing mission.  Void Spy missions would be an excellent way of obtaining rivens... as thought of in the linked topic.

However, this thread Is simply about adding spy missions to the void.  Why hasn't this been done yet?  What are your thoughts... why do you think they haven't got spy missions in void yet?  Would you want spy missions in the void? ( I know I want some).

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)SAOxSonicKirito said:

SO after awhile I have noticed that there still isn't any spy missions in the void.  Why not?  

Looking at this post here, I have been reminded of this missing mission.  Void Spy missions would be an excellent way of obtaining rivens... as thought of in the linked topic.

However, this thread Is simply about adding spy missions to the void.  Why hasn't this been done yet?  What are your thoughts... why do you think they haven't got spy missions in void yet?  Would you want spy missions in the void? ( I know I want some).

Rivens don't really matter to the game on the whole. Certainly not enough to add Void Spy just to get RIvens.

Why no Void Spy? There's nothing to get data from in the Void besides the Neural Sentry, and that doesn't seem like the most interesting target for military plans, tactics, etc that we would appear to get from the Corpus, Grineer and from old Orokin data stores on Lua.