Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you remember most about the early days of Warframe?

Spartan336

On 9/28/2017 at 12:39 AM, Hemmo67 said:

public games weren't as toxic back in the day, u could actually make friends from them

now it's just...well pointless to go too graphic c_c

^This. I miss playing missions as a team. I miss interacting with people, chatting about the story behind their handle, complimenting their fashion frame or liset, or asking what they thought of a particular weapon or WF they were using.

Now, like as not PUGs, especially Alert PUGs, are all about ignoring enemies, rushing to reach the end first or to accumulate the Alert bonus, and ignoring teammates (except to tell them how they should be playing their 'frame).

Also, Parkour 1.0 ~ I hated being so completely unable to run or climb walls. I never did get the hang of that, and I felt so bad about it!

Edited by FierceRadiance

32 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

This, this glorious menu.

GLORIOUS!!!

38 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

^This. I miss playing missions as a team. I miss interacting with people, chatting about the story behind their handle, complimenting their fashion frame or liset, or asking what they thought of a particular weapon or WF they were using.

i remember asksing a guy which weapon he was using (i don't remember if we could see it from esc menu) because that weapon shooting 5 (irrc) lasers looked cool, and i discovered in that way the phage, i also played it for a while, but it's a shotgun, and i never liked shotguns in shooters too much. Now you barely talk with pubs in endless, unless there's some new player that ask questions, or something really really really funny happened

I remember when I tried to solo void/derelict missions (had terrible connection, couldn't join squads) at MR 2 as an ash with a kestrel, paris, and the seer pistol. Nothing forma'd, nothing potato'd. I passionately feared the void missions, but managed to do the derelict missions by running ahead and ragdolling enemies with the kestrel.

It still took several hours.