Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime unvaulting

DeathLotus002

9 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

It's possible coz the speed of frames getting vaulted is faster than frames being unvaulted, and as more frames get vaulted it may eventually take few years for a single frame to get unvaulted (image Trinity Prime, with current rate she will probably return in a few years). DE have to unvault more of them at once if they don't want to screw the market price and anger the players.

No it's not...

We have 4 frames vaulted a year, we have 2 frames unvaulted every 6 months... It's just that the vault fills up over time as we're past the point where there are more frames out than in... 

5 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

No it's not...

We have 4 frames vaulted a year, we have 2 frames unvaulted every 6 months... It's just that the vault fills up over time as we're past the point where there are more frames out than in... 

Actually, it is. You have to consider a single unvaulting of a frame cannot meet the demand of the following years. Just take Frost as an example, if DE is going to unvault him again AFTER they unvault of the rest of vaulted primes there will be another few years of waiting. That's why DE is unvaulting the same prime warframes again and again in the last few unvaulting events (yes...2 unvaulted primes in 2017 are repeated. Mag and Frost were unvaulted in 2016 already, so technically they only unvaulted 2 new primes this year). And by the time you're unvaulting an old prime, new vaulted primes will join the queue also.

36 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Actually, it is. You have to consider a single unvaulting of a frame cannot meet the demand of the following years. Just take Frost as an example, if DE is going to unvault him again AFTER they unvault of the rest of vaulted primes there will be another few years of waiting. That's why DE is unvaulting the same prime warframes again and again in the last few unvaulting events (yes...2 unvaulted primes in 2017 are repeated. Mag and Frost were unvaulted in 2016 already, so technically they only unvaulted 2 new primes this year). And by the time you're unvaulting an old prime, new vaulted primes will join the queue also.

To clarify "no it's not" was in reference to you saying "the speed of frames getting vaulted is faster than frames being unvaulted" which it's not, it's the same...

The only reason a few primes have been unvaulted twice is because of the lack of primes in the vault for a particular amount of time, not because the frame will not be unvaulted for a long period, that was always going to happen.

What primes get unvaulted is irrelevant to the numbers, 4 primes go into the vault a year, 4 primes become unvaulted a year... new or old, 1st or 2nd time out, those are the numbers, You're using the fact that they have been building up to an equilibrium of 4 in 4 out over the past 2 years as a reason to create some sort of hypothesis... of which I'm not even sure you've clarified... that they will unvault 3 or more in future?

22 hours ago, Arniox said:

I'm a actually laughing a little ok the inside. Thereis going to be thousands of relics by 2020. With each new prime access comes about 4 to 10 or more relics. With each unvualting following your predictions, there's going to be a logarithmic expansion of relics. By 2020, or beyond, there is literally going to be thousands of relics and it will be hard to do anything with that many... 

Somehow, somewhere, relic man must come save the day... 

agreed. It's pretty laughable. Which is why i said chances r they hav to change the grinding mechanism for unvaulted items.

Also as most players knew, DE can, and most likely will pull out new farming model to counter this scalability issue.

Edited by TheCruelVegetarian

• 2 weeks later...

I dont even really care about the frame that comes out... I just want those fashion items. (Edo Prime armor set and Daman Prime sugatra)

I hope that [DE] will listen the next time and give us a different option for just the cosmetics :< I already have all the weapons and frames.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dev stream #104 confirmed that it will be Ember, Frost, and Loki.

Again, stated few months ago by me and few others, this ridiculous, but so far very "correct" prediction:

3ewVx0uguODn.png

Chances of Nyx + Rhino + Mag Prime being unvaulted later this year is extremely high.

Some community members should stop calling others stupid for making the right predictions.

And again, I am well aware that this is no where near scalable (8 relics needed for 2019, per unvaulting event), so expect DE changing the unvaulting mechanism.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 12:02 PM, TheCruelVegetarian said:

Dev stream #104 confirmed that it will be Ember, Frost, and Loki.

Again, stated few months ago by me and few others, this ridiculous, but so far very "correct" prediction:

3ewVx0uguODn.png

Chances of Nyx + Rhino + Mag Prime being unvaulted later this year is extremely high.

Some community members should stop calling others stupid for making the right predictions.

And again, I am well aware that this is no where near scalable (8 relics needed for 2019, per unvaulting event), so expect DE changing the unvaulting mechanism.

This is well done.  Any chance of an update to it, now that the new unvaulting has been confirmed?