The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think the DE should take another look at Bladestorm

bioned

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

But what if you don't have or don't want to use the dark dagger? what if you don't have shade or arc trickery? what if someone just wants to have fun with ash instead of worrying about the probs with bs? (like new players) plus other ppl will still be able to take ur kills how can that be solved?

Having a shade or prisma shade, and arcane trickery is to make you invisible. you can always substitute that with the 2nd power.

Rakta dark dagger is to make your animation faster, (you may use any kind of dagger), if not use any melee, you will still be op.

The only thing is the high level nox, you need to hit it around 3 to 4 times but the good thing is you will have no dmg from his toxin.

On 10/2/2017 at 2:37 AM, paul5473 said:

I think his blade storm is fine, just go invisible mark the targets then blade storm its fine. Who ever told you "4 -> Do combat -> 4" is wrong ash is more versatile than just only using his 4, also fatal teleport and covert lethality is one of his best combos as well.

the one downside to a covert lethality set up is that a dagger has only a 3X stealth multiplier, even with covert lethality i didnt kill a 120 corrupt bombard,  but i equipped my nikana prime (8X stealth multiplier) and killed it instantly after teleporting to it

On 10/25/2017 at 4:38 AM, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Having a shade or prisma shade, and arcane trickery is to make you invisible. you can always substitute that with the 2nd power.

Rakta dark dagger is to make your animation faster, (you may use any kind of dagger), if not use any melee, you will still be op.

The only thing is the high level nox, you need to hit it around 3 to 4 times but the good thing is you will have no dmg from his toxin.

I know what they do and my questions weren't answered...

On 2.10.2017 at 9:54 AM, Soldier1312 said:

For me the worst part of the rework is the fact you have to move the mouse around as if you had a stroke. Looks cool, but with decent team everything is dead before Ash can mark some acceptable amount of enemies.

so true. while ash try to mark his enemies, i already wiped the whole mission. 

i think if his shuriken could riccochet up to 5 enemies(?) and mark them, it would be so much better and more versatile too, i don't find any uses for his 1... 

4 hours ago, Vanrythzx said:

so true. while ash try to mark his enemies, i already wiped the whole mission. 

i think if his shuriken could riccochet up to 5 enemies(?) and mark them, it would be so much better and more versatile too, i don't find any uses for his 1... 

His shurikens is one of his best abilities with the augment. With 145% power str and corrosive projection, the shurikens will fully strip armor off of enemies , including bosses and the stalker.

Teleport is also great, both wiith and without augment (augment makes it more reliable, less costly and deal more damage if you're not using covert lethality).

Smoke shadow is awesome due to the AOE stun and the damage multiplier on stealth kills, plus the fact it doesn't make you blind and deaf like Ivara's and Loki's invisiblities.

Bladestorm is currently his weakest link imho, not because the dmg is bad or anything, but mostly because it keeps you static and you can pretty much get as many kills by simply going invisible and using your melee weapon to kill a whole room in seconds.. Still a pretty cool panic button when surrounded and it can be a lifesaver to allow your shields to recharge and to get arcane trickery going.... But I do feel it could lose it's animation and would only be better for it... Heck ember already has an always on nuke that kills everything in the whole map, I think ash could get a static "mark 18 enemies and your clones take care of them" while still being active without being broken.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

2 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

His shurikens is one of his best abilities with the augment. With 145% power str and corrosive projection, the shurikens will fully strip armor off of enemies , including bosses and the stalker.

Teleport is also great, both wiith and without augment (augment makes it more reliable, less costly and deal more damage if you're not using covert lethality).

Smoke shadow is awesome due to the AOE stun and the damage multiplier on stealth kills, plus the fact it doesn't make you blind and deaf like Ivara's and Loki's invisiblities.

Bladestorm is currently his weakest link imho, not because the dmg is bad or anything, but mostly because it keeps you static and you can pretty much get as many kills by simply going invisible and using your melee weapon to kill a whole room in seconds.. Still a pretty cool panic button when surrounded and it can be a lifesaver to allow your shields to recharge and to get arcane trickery going.... But I do feel it could lose it's animation and would only be better for it... Heck Nova already has an always on nuke that kills everything in the whole map, I think ash could get a static "mark 18 enemies and your clones take care of them" while still being active without being broken.

maybe i should try that out, thanks x)