Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime

Cleesus

This has been known for a while. Was it two or three livestreams ago? They were discussing the role of Primes in Warframe.

Dont jump on the hate train so fast. How quickly we forget...

Im not hating at all, I just dont like Mag. I also dont care for her getting a Prime version.

You watch todays livestream bro?

yes i did, bro...  ^_-  but you didnt hear Steve at the back saying nothing yet for the next prime

maybe you should watch it again...

Oh! and btw it's a privilege of getting any warframe at prime edition

so you should all be glad no matter what is the next prime version.

Edited by 3th3ndil

My favorite part is where the Design council gets to know about these things a day before these livestreams and news articles come out.

/fullthrottlesarcasm

Hey hey now. In the past week we got a whole screenshot. Not a half of one, a whole screenshot.

Edited by Firetempest

So if you bought, leveled, and upgraded a NORMAL Mag.....you basically just wasted all that time and have to re-start and re-potato your Mag prime if you decide to get it?

That's what happened to people who supercharged the original Frost.

However, since there is no advantage to being a Prime frame, there is nothing stopping you from just adding another forma to Mag, and painting her yellow.

That's what happened to people who supercharged the original Frost.

However, since there is no advantage to being a Prime frame, there is nothing stopping you from just adding another forma to Mag, and painting her yellow.

Except you can't just paint a warframe to look like a prime....and if you forma you have to start over anyways.

I look forward to spending more time farming her then using her. Get her to 30 for 10o points then back to using useful frames.

Maybe the fact she's getting a prime version will mean she will actually be fixed, but I won't hold my breath.