Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Halo Universe vs The Warframe Universe

Spartan336

Something I forgot to add is that while troop numbers are already at the level where the unsc and covenant would be smothered in bodies. Ships are also that the corpus can afford to lose over 100000 ships and not considered it utterly crippling. I bet grineer can also boast equal if not greater numbers in terms of industrial capacity.

The numbers I used assumed that neither the Corpus nor the Grineer were that insane. 

On the subject of this thread being moved to Off-Topic, however, I'm afraid I'm going to have to respectfully disagree and ask that it be moved back.

This thread is half Warframe, and promotes discussion. Therefore I believe it belongs in General discussion. You can also make a case for Fan Zone and Fan Concepts, but I don't see it there because this thread is also half-Halo. From what I've seen there are threads comparing Warframes and other games that haven't been moved here from General discussion, so I am confused as to why mine has been. If a mod reads this, and decides not to move it back, fine, the final choice was made. But I didn't design this thing for a meme thread.

11 hours ago, Heckzu said:

You have to remember that John-117 and the other SPARTANs are ultimately human. How are you going to beat Space Magic with just drugs and a hardsuit?

it kinda bugs me that this little fact is always left out in these kinds of discussions, but one of the requirements for SPARTAN-II candidacy was having a one-in-a-billion intellect. One of the Halo Novels (can't recall which one) illustrates the children of the program as being the "Da Vinci's, Einstein's, and Newton's of their generation", IN ADDITION to also being physically superior to their normal peers. the SPARTAN-III program, by contrast, merely required the candidates to be orphaned and to express the desire to avenge the loss of their families at the hands of the Covenant.

I'm not saying that sheer genius would be enough of an advantage to level the playing field between a Spartan 2 wearing MJOLNIR armor and a Warframe, but the Spartan 2's by nature, even without their augments (which is far more than just drugs), would be more capable of answering your question than basically anybody else. Their innate ability to beat the odds is what made them candidates in the first place.

I can rephrase your question another way: how can a bunch of nerds on the ground who don't even work out possibly put a couple of men on the Moon using some chemicals and a bunch of metal that collectively weighs far more than any man can lift? It's the same principle.

Edited by Legion-Shields

1 minute ago, Legion-Shields said:

it kinda bugs me that this little fact is always left out in these kinds of discussions, but one of the requirements for SPARTAN-II candidacy was having a one-in-a-billion intellect. One of the Halo Novels (can't recall which one) illustrates the children of the program as being the "Da Vinci's, Einstein's, and Newton's of their generation", IN ADDITION to also being physically superior to their normal peers. the SPARTAN-III program, by contrast, merely required the candidates to be orphaned and to express the desire to avenge the loss of their families at the hands of the Covenant.

I'm not saying that sheer genius would be enough of an advantage to level the playing field between a Spartan 2 wearing MJOLNIR armor and a Warframe, but the Spartan 2's by nature, even without their augments (which is far more than just drugs), would be more capable of answering your question than basically anybody else. Their innate ability to beat the odds is what made them candidates in the first place.

All of this. 

4 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

I can rephrase your question another way: how can a bunch of nerds on the ground who don't even work out possibly put a couple of men on the Moon using some chemicals and a bunch of metal that collectively weighs far more than any man can lift? It's the same principle.

But the greatest Spartan to come out of the program (and the only one that survived all the trials and conflicts in the games) didn't do so because he was smarter, faster, stronger, or more well-rounded than the other Spartans, because he wasn't. He thrived because he was the master of the ultimate intangible force "Luck," AKA plot armor. Level the playing field there--every surviving Tenno got an insanely lucky break when they didn't die or get driven mad from Void exposure on the ZXO, and were even more lucky to be able to survive the threat of the insane adults on the ship, and were even more lucky to survive the Orokin experiments performed on them afterward, and were even more lucky to survive the Transference process in general with no (as yet known) negative side effects. Throw the recent big quest (TSD and TWW) spoilers into the mix and you're looking at equally "lucky" (plot armored) protags.

Johnny's limited to 1 body and 1 life, though, whereas our Warframes can be sent into battle 4-6 times each mission, multiplied by however many frames we have available.

Again, the playing field here simply isn't level at all. The nature of technology in Warframe has gone rather far beyond that in HALO at this point. It might be more fair to say "Ok, Warframe Universe versus Warhammer 40k Universe." At least then both sides have crazy space magic...and other weird stuff.

On 10/10/2017 at 6:17 AM, Meta_Nexus said:

Considering we've only fought against Sentient Combat Drones thus far (save for the cyberspace battle against a certain someone in a recent quest), I think the real Sentients pose a far greater threat than we're aware of so far. The Drones are annoying for us already--a real and INTACT Sentient might give us PTSD, just judging from what the fragments/remnants of Eidolon--or his forces--(Teralysts) seem to be able to do in the PoE trailers/gameplay.

I'd wager just 1 real Sentient could be the primary antagonist of a full-length HALO title, or short series.

1. From what I've seen of and briefly researched on the Forerunners, some of their technological feats were barely on par with those of the Orokin Empire. While they did manage to Terraform and successfully colonize many more worlds and systems than the Orokin (3 million+ according to the data, against the Orokin MAYBE getting the Tau system Terraformed but not yet settled, to our knowledge), their combat aptitude and technology sounds to be remarkably lacking by comparison. From the descriptions it sound like the Forerunners operated more like the Corpus in the warfare theater, creating the Sentinels to go and fight for them rather than risk dying themselves. They were also limited to directed energy and solidified light matrix weaponry, which does not surpass combat tech in Warframe. Orokin also have the drastic advantage of being immortal AND invulnerable, unless you know the secret to killing them permanently, whereas it sounds like a little Infestation would go a long way against a Forerunner.

The only real advantage the Forerunners (and HALO Universe) seems to have is the HALO WMDs...which are in THEIR Universe...so...yup.

2. Again, I'll point out that HALO weaponry is at best equal to, but not greater than, weaponry in Warframe. Both have heavily modified ballistics weaponry (UNSC and Grineer), and both have varied particle pulse and directed energy weaponry (Covenant + Sentinel/Forerunner and Corpus + Orokin). Warframe has the added benefit of harnessing and conventionally weaponizing the Infestation, as well, which HALO lacks in. There are also the Tenno variations, Syndicate variations, Baro's variations, and Orokin variations on various weapons to consider (Dragon, Wraith/Vandal, Prisma, Prime) offering additional upgrades over the conventional models...add to that the existence of Mods and Rivens, and you've painted Warframe like Bob Ross, and HALO like a 3-year-old's sidewalk chalk sketch.

3. Even with the abilities discounted, the typical Warframe would be far more durable, nimble, and powerful than the average John Spartan, if only for the presence of Mods...but even toss those out, and I'd wager an Excal would be able to go toe-to-toe with 117 for 10 rounds, no problem...why? Because the Warframe would be punching a human wrapped in sturdy armor with a little bit of energy shielding, while good ol' Johnny would be punching a mess of Infestation (which is already insanely durable) wrapped in Space Magic armor (somehow even more durable than Infested flesh) surrounded in some energy shielding. Go beyond that, though--Warframes can revive themselves 4 times, Johnny only has 1 life.

As Coldguy111 pointed out, your average Grineer unit (not any of the special ones) is already bred and genetically enhanced and cybernetically augmented with gusto in a fashion similar to (perhaps a fair bit more extreme than, honestly) a Spartan. They (average Joe Grineer units) may be completely lacking in high-level thinking, but what thoughts they do have are centered around combat...and the typical Warframe dances around them and dispatches them like they're a rickety wooden post.

Now I like HALO a lot...and I'm being as fair as I can here...the HALO Universe would get ripped to tiny shreds if it invaded the Origin System. Turn it around though--if the Origin System was suddenly thrust into the HALO Universe, the only saving grace would be if someone on the HALO side hit the big Reset Button...then it would just leave the Corpus Proxies (and perhaps some Nullifiers) to fight against the Sentinels. That's only if ALL of the Tenno and their Warframes were not Void-masked during the button mash (pre-supposing the Void would still be present because of the dimensional incursion)...because when they're not deployed on a mission, they're hidden in Void pockets on their Orbiters, y'know...which is not in normal space, so it wouldn't be affected by the "death to all organic life" bubble.

Now I'm going to have to disagree with some of the stuff you said about the Forerunners. They had a 'Combat Skin' ranking system that ranged from 1-14. John-117's combat skin (MJOLNIR) is rank 2. Every Forerunner civilian was required to wear a combat skin of at least 8, making even their regular people, at the very least, on par with a Warframe's durability. I mean, imagine what an 8, let alone 14 rank combat skin is like if Chiefs is a 2. Now yes, they're not militarized and really weren't ready for the Flood, but with the Corpus and Grineer they wouldn't even need their combat skins. Not only do the Forerunners possess hoards of machines that outnumber the Corpus by a ton, but they could all be placed under the command of a Metarch level AI, such as Offensive Bias. These things operate on a similar level to Key-minds, and I already told everyone how it was truly game over if the Flood reached the point where it created a key-mind. It would be pure decimation from strategy and numbers. I don't know how they would reach the operators though. A similar problem popped up in scenario 2. Doesn't matter to much if the Tenno can be taken down by a civilian though. (If you're wondering, Forerunner armor not only protected them, but extended their lifespans to near immortality, healed them, cured all diseases besides the Flood, and in the case of the Didact, gave them some basic force powers that Chief was helpless against.) 

I never really talked about HALO's weapons. The post was already to long, so I didn't want to make it longer, but you're right in that aspect.

In my comparisons to Spartans, I didn't discount abilities but I did discount mods. Add mods and it's truly a stomp, and without them the Spartans could maybe take down one or two Warframes. Scenario 2 goes to the Warframe universe pretty easily. (Though if we're going to count respawns, Warframes have 4 and Spartans have infinite.) 

While they're a genetic mess, I don't think they're armor is on par with a Spartan-ll or IV. Spartan-lll's and ODST's sure though. They do have some pretty good armor regardless, and have far more in numbers. The combat training is a thing, and they're going to have more experience and ability to fight than most soldiers in Halo. But I contributed their victory on Earth with minimal losses to overwhelming air and vehicle support, something the Grineer haven't been shown to have. (I'm sure something will come up that will possibly change that though. The story and lore are constantly progressing.)

1 hour ago, Spartan336 said:
  1. Every Forerunner civilian was required to wear a combat skin of at least 8, making even their regular people, at the very least, on par with a Warframe's durability. I mean, imagine what an 8, let alone 14 rank combat skin is like if Chiefs is a 2.
  2. (If you're wondering, Forerunner armor not only protected them, but extended their lifespans to near immortality, healed them, cured all diseases besides the Flood, and in the case of the Didact, gave them some basic force powers that Chief was helpless against.) 
  3. In my comparisons to Spartans, I didn't discount abilities but I did discount mods. Add mods and it's truly a stomp, and without them the Spartans could maybe take down one or two Warframes. Scenario 2 goes to the Warframe universe pretty easily. (Though if we're going to count respawns, Warframes have 4 and Spartans have infinite.) 
  4. While they're a genetic mess, I don't think they're armor is on par with a Spartan-ll or IV. Spartan-lll's and ODST's sure though. They do have some pretty good armor regardless, and have far more in numbers. The combat training is a thing, and they're going to have more experience and ability to fight than most soldiers in Halo.
  5. But I contributed their victory on Earth with minimal losses to overwhelming air and vehicle support, something the Grineer haven't been shown to have. (I'm sure something will come up that will possibly change that though. The story and lore are constantly progressing.)

A) MAYBE a Forerunner's best combat skins would be on par with or perhaps superior to SOME Warframes' durability, but the variation there is so staggering between frames that I'm sure some Warframes would still potentially match or even outperform the best Forerunner combat skin, if put to the same tests (when modded properly). Keep in mind that the Mod system is still a part of Warframe's official lore--they're remnants of Orokin technology that survived the Old War (they used to be called "Orokin Artifacts" after all). So far as MC's durability goes, I'm still agreeing with Coldguy111's appraisal of the Spartans and their equipment, and putting it on par with the basic Grineer combat trooper's loadout, with a little extra Corpus shielding added. Grineer are genetically modified to be the best warriors, and also employ drastic cybernetic augmentations to overcome any potential physical weaknesses from genetic decay. The major difference between a Grineer soldier and a Spartan is that Grineer don't have a handy on-board AI to assist with suit functions, system infiltration, and combat strategy. Having put that perspective on it, it's fine that Chief's gear is a 2 out of the Forerunners' possible 14. You grab a Chroma with Ice and go to town, you're looking at a 14+ right there.

B) The Tenno are in similar standing there, except their space magic is wild and dangerous and they all have it...and they're immune to the Infestation. Apparently the Void is the ultimate cure and life font.

C) Again, Mods are a part of Warframe's lore, so it's hard to discount them. Even some enemies use them. In a fight of unmodded Warframes vs Spartans with even numbers, though...I gotta say that the Warframes would still be tougher, faster, and better equipped, and even with mods discounted, their native abilities would tilt the scales completely. And when I say that Warframes have 4-6 respawns, I don't mean that as a meta-feature of the game--"Oh, I died, now I have to go back to the checkpoint!"--I mean that's another lore-based function. The Tenno operating the frame surges a pulse of Void energy to reinitialize it--like hitting them with a defibrillator, but with space magic--and the only thing keeping them from doing this an unlimited number of times is that doing it too much would fry the Warframe's vitals--again, much like a defibrillator--and render it inert and unusable after that. That's why you're forced to extract after you run out of "lives." You can always build a new Warframe, but why go through the trouble? Chiefy, on the other hand, when he dies, it is very much a meta-feature that allows him to respawn. In the lore (novels and whatnot), once any Spartan dies, they stay dead. No respawns.

D) On the subject of Grineer armor being equivalent to a Spartan's...honestly I'm not certain. The comparison I was drawing before was a bit more in reference to the individuals inside the suits--both being modified heavily for combat, both with genetic and cybernetic augmentations, and both undergoing extremely intense military training from early on. The average Mjollnir armor may very well be tougher than a regular Grineer's, that we usually see...but there are some variations of Grineer, and the ones we usually run into are the rearguard, with the least combat experience and worst equipment. The main forces are usually called in as reinforcements and don't start to show up for a good 20+ minutes. When you get to their equivalent of the Grineer Vanguard (an hour into reinforcements or so), you can really tell the difference. They hit a lot harder, are much more vicious in their tactics, and absorb a great deal more damage before falling. That's the main reason I say I'm not sure which is superior--because what we normally see the Grineer using is the outdated junk models on the weakest clones. I'm not sure what the Corpus' excuse is for having weaker units here and there, other than that we Tenno usually try to hit everyone where they're weakest.

E) I'm not 1,000,000,000% certain, but I think the Corpus and especially the Grineer fleets would be far more numerous in terms of size and scope than those of the Covenant and UNSC...unsure about the Forerunners, but given they colonized over 3 million worlds, I'm guessing they'd at least have a good number of colony ships to throw around. The Grineer Balor Fomorians seem to be like Covenant Capital ships on steroids, funnily enough, so tech-wise they'd at least have an edge there, if not with sheer numbers, again. I'm making the assumption that Grineer and Corpus have insanely large fleets because they have several armadas in orbit around every planet and several moons in the Origin System, and I'm led to believe that the ones we're aware of (shown on the star chart) are only a small portion of the ones that exist, and that the vast bulk of them are fighting each other or performing secret tasks in lanes that the Tenno (very wisely) typically avoid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Meta_Nexus said:

A) MAYBE a Forerunner's best combat skins would be on par with or perhaps superior to SOME Warframes' durability, but the variation there is so staggering between frames that I'm sure some Warframes would still potentially match or even outperform the best Forerunner combat skin, if put to the same tests (when modded properly). Keep in mind that the Mod system is still a part of Warframe's official lore--they're remnants of Orokin technology that survived the Old War (they used to be called "Orokin Artifacts" after all). So far as MC's durability goes, I'm still agreeing with Coldguy111's appraisal of the Spartans and their equipment, and putting it on par with the basic Grineer combat trooper's loadout, with a little extra Corpus shielding added. Grineer are genetically modified to be the best warriors, and also employ drastic cybernetic augmentations to overcome any potential physical weaknesses from genetic decay. The major difference between a Grineer soldier and a Spartan is that Grineer don't have a handy on-board AI to assist with suit functions, system infiltration, and combat strategy. Having put that perspective on it, it's fine that Chief's gear is a 2 out of the Forerunners' possible 14. You grab a Chroma with Ice and go to town, you're looking at a 14+ right there.

B) The Tenno are in similar standing there, except their space magic is wild and dangerous and they all have it...and they're immune to the Infestation. Apparently the Void is the ultimate cure and life font.

C) Again, Mods are a part of Warframe's lore, so it's hard to discount them. Even some enemies use them. In a fight of unmodded Warframes vs Spartans with even numbers, though...I gotta say that the Warframes would still be tougher, faster, and better equipped, and even with mods discounted, their native abilities would tilt the scales completely. And when I say that Warframes have 4-6 respawns, I don't mean that as a meta-feature of the game--"Oh, I died, now I have to go back to the checkpoint!"--I mean that's another lore-based function. The Tenno operating the frame surges a pulse of Void energy to reinitialize it--like hitting them with a defibrillator, but with space magic--and the only thing keeping them from doing this an unlimited number of times is that doing it too much would fry the Warframe's vitals--again, much like a defibrillator--and render it inert and unusable after that. That's why you're forced to extract after you run out of "lives." You can always build a new Warframe, but why go through the trouble? Chiefy, on the other hand, when he dies, it is very much a meta-feature that allows him to respawn. In the lore (novels and whatnot), once any Spartan dies, they stay dead. No respawns.

D) On the subject of Grineer armor being equivalent to a Spartan's...honestly I'm not certain. The comparison I was drawing before was a bit more in reference to the individuals inside the suits--both being modified heavily for combat, both with genetic and cybernetic augmentations, and both undergoing extremely intense military training from early on. The average Mjollnir armor may very well be tougher than a regular Grineer's, that we usually see...but there are some variations of Grineer, and the ones we usually run into are the rearguard, with the least combat experience and worst equipment. The main forces are usually called in as reinforcements and don't start to show up for a good 20+ minutes. When you get to their equivalent of the Grineer Vanguard (an hour into reinforcements or so), you can really tell the difference. They hit a lot harder, are much more vicious in their tactics, and absorb a great deal more damage before falling. That's the main reason I say I'm not sure which is superior--because what we normally see the Grineer using is the outdated junk models on the weakest clones. I'm not sure what the Corpus' excuse is for having weaker units here and there, other than that we Tenno usually try to hit everyone where they're weakest.

E) I'm not 1,000,000,000% certain, but I think the Corpus and especially the Grineer fleets would be far more numerous in terms of size and scope than those of the Covenant and UNSC...unsure about the Forerunners, but given they colonized over 3 million worlds, I'm guessing they'd at least have a good number of colony ships to throw around. The Grineer Balor Fomorians seem to be like Covenant Capital ships on steroids, funnily enough, so tech-wise they'd at least have an edge there, if not with sheer numbers, again. I'm making the assumption that Grineer and Corpus have insanely large fleets because they have several armadas in orbit around every planet and several moons in the Origin System, and I'm led to believe that the ones we're aware of (shown on the star chart) are only a small portion of the ones that exist, and that the vast bulk of them are fighting each other or performing secret tasks in lanes that the Tenno (very wisely) typically avoid.

Yeah I'm not trying to argue that the UNSC and Covenant would win here if the Corpus and Grineer have as insane numbers as everyone is led to believe. As I said at the end of the post, Warframe lore is open to interpretation. We just don't know that much about it to properly gauge how well Warframe would do. This is mainly the best guess, but I still believe it's fairly accurate as long as the Corpus and Grineer aren't as big as this. 

As far as the ranking, I agree that Warframes have a 14+ when it comes to abilities. But I don't think they quite get there in terms of durability. Perhaps Rhino, but it's to obscure to tell. The cannon durability strength, I believe, was 6 times what the Chief was wearing, and Chief survived falling from orbit holding onto next to nothing twice. You could argue this was plot armor, but if you take it as actual MJOLNIR strength, it would make rank 14 insane. 

There's also the problem in telling how many Tenno there are canonically. Though, I think we can assume there's a sizable amount of them. I wont get to much into that since there's no real way to tell.

As far as the Forerunner ships, the formorian equivalent would be the Mantle's Approach.

K38FDBO.jpg

But that is hardly the most dangerous ship the Forerunners can throw out. That would be the Maethrillian. 

fDdRuX1.jpg

The biggest disk is 100,000 KM, and it's 500,000 KM long. It's also the High Charity equivalent for the Forerunners. In a video where the Star Wars universe was put up against the Forerunners, the Star Wars universe could hardly touch them.

(After re-watching this, I found that the ranking system actually went up to 18, but our arguments are still valid as there's still the cannon 6x as strong as Chiefs armor.)

I really don't see any other outcome than the Grineer and Corpus being stomped by the Forerunners, hence why I left them out. At least the UNSC and Covenant is debatable. 

I guess if we were to be fair, we'd leave the Forerunners and Precursors and Orokin out of the picture anyway, since they all (mostly) died already...some of their tech is still hanging around in both respective Universes. I'm curious if it will be revealed that the Orokin Void Towers as well as the Moon and the Orokin Tower at Cetus are all actually Orokin WMDs designed to kill Sentients. It would make things a little clearer, especially with regards to what blew Eidolon into big chunks all over the Plains.... Questions for another time, I suppose.

If we were to take the current players in both Universes and have them face off--I feel like the Corpus and Grineer would win over the Covenant and UNSC, and the Tenno and their Warframes would take out John and his motley crew. The Infestation would infest the Flood and any Gravemind-like critters, because of how much more insanely pervasive and resilient a virus it is. The remnant Orokin and Forerunner tech would just kind of float there, still.... If you wanted to wrap up the loose ends, then we could probably easily agree that the Sentients would give the Sentinels a proper thrashing, and if you disagreed about any of the former points, then the Sentients would be happy to straighten that out for you, as well.

Edited by Meta_Nexus
Removed some redundancy

• 3 years later...
On 2017-10-10 at 4:01 AM, --RV--Meta said:

TL;DR

My response to the general premise would be that the HALO Universe's Covenant and UNSC would get roflstomped if the Grineer and Corpus put aside their little war and made a full, unified commitment to fighting something else. You could even include the Forerunners, and I'd say they'd be cancelled out by the Orokin Empire and the Sentients. Any Spartans would get thoroughly thrashed by our Warframes and Tenno.

It's not really a fair fight at all for HALO.

EDIT--

Almost forgot, the Infestation is a more potent virus than the Flood. The Flood would get assimilated, ironically enough.

One thing though you forgot Vey Help and his Formorians which, (this needs updated to include Parvos sisters, the kuva lich, and new frames. Ex. I doubt Master Chief can get beyond Nyx absorb augment assimilate. I also wouldn't count the infested out just yet. I just wonder if after Deimos, what the infested chances would be. Especially against fass and vome

11 hours ago, (PSN)Anubis2-2 said:

One thing though you forgot Vey Help and his Formorians which, (this needs updated to include Parvos sisters, the kuva lich, and new frames. Ex. I doubt Master Chief can get beyond Nyx absorb augment assimilate. I also wouldn't count the infested out just yet. I just wonder if after Deimos, what the infested chances would be. Especially against fass and vome

did you seriously 3 year nekro?

• 3 weeks later...

wait, why would a UNSC fleet start invading earth and suddendly pick out grineer units? the whole planet is covered in gigantic trees and leaves, the steel meridian themselves hide in the same planet and are still undetected by the major grineer presence because of how vegetated the whole surface is. i can only see the UNSC approaching from low orbit, but that would put them at risk of getting attacked from trees out of nowhere (IF the grineer could even damage their ships) proving to be a bad decision overall.

• 2 months later...

Scenario 1:

Despite the bulk of Halo and Covenant ships that may invade the Sol System, the Grineer and Corpus outproduce them both very easily. They may have weaker ships, but that doesn't mean they have weaker units.

The UNSC and Covenant, if they both decide, at once, to invade the Sol System, they will obviously fight each other while fighting the other factions. Logically, they wouldn't do this at all. In fact, the UNSC would actually very much favor the Corpus to give them their advance plasma weapons. I personally believe that the most basic plasma weapons (minus the Plinx) is on par with some of the best plasma weapons wielded by the Covenant. The reason for this is because the Corpus want to sell stuff to gain a profit (that is their religion). The Covenant, on the other hand, will not make anything that can outdo Forerunner technology, this includes weapons and shielding, something the Corpus are always experimenting and improving upon. 

Now if it is a 1 on 1 fight. Like Grineer vs UNSC and Corpus vs Covenant. Honestly, the Warframe factions will wipe the floor with them by sheer numbers alone. 

The UNSC typical units are the average sized, strength, and dependable Marines with standard issued steel plate armor, assault rifle, two handy-goshdarn-dandy grenades, and magnum (or Halo 2 pistol if they're feeling spicy). Compare that to the typical Grineer Lancer units. They weigh roughly in at 1 single ton from just the armor alone. Are able to hold onto a wire and slide down it with only one hand without falling. Carry either a Hind or Grakata, which in terms of size can easily be a much larger caliber than the standard issue weapons the UNSC gives their Marines. They also have grenades which aren't as hand-goshdarn-dandy, but they do their job somewhat well.

The UNSC would have difficulties even landing on Mars or Earth with the sheer number of these heavily armed combat units. It also doesn't help that Mars and Earth (in most places) are not very vehicle friendly. Cetus is the only real place the UNSC could properly land and launch an assault against the Grineer, but it wouldn't be very successful to begin with. While the Grineer most likely will lose a lot of troops thanks to the much better air support the UNSC has, they won't actually feel it, they are bred to fight and die. They know they are extendable. The UNSC however has natural born troops who can't be as easily replaced. The space battles, as seen from the Railjack missions, would be much more devastating to the UNSC since there, the Grineer has a lot more unit types, crew ships, and the typical Grineer Galleon ship is roughly 4000m (4km), which is larger than a vast majority of the UNSC ships. Combine that with the Crewships and At Home advantage for the Grineer in this new Earth and Mars, the UNSC are going to be soundly defeated before they can land properly and set up good bases to defend with. The Grineer are everywhere on their planets, so hiding is very difficult, which is why there is only one place on earth that the Grineer don't know the location of, which is Iron Wake.

Vehicles won't really matter if the places they are put in won't work or won't fit. The Grineer Bombards and Heavy gunners alone could make having vehicles a dangerous option to even consider. Honestly, the only thing the UNSC has going for them is their slightly more advance tech (aka, not as crude as the Grineer). But they are soundly outnumbered and their infantry and a lot of space fighters are outmatched. They would have to rely on specialized units and even the Spartans to help. But I don't think the Spartans would be able to stand up in the sea of bullets that would come their way in a Grineer Outpost.

Corpus vs Covenant.

This one isn't even fair for the Covenant. The Corpus have shown that they have much more powerful weapons than that of the Covenant. Such as the weapons that can recharge without having to be put on a battery station, or their Arca Plasmor shotguns that would push through a majority of the Covenant's main battle units. The worst thing for the Covenant is that a majority of their vehicles are obsolete since the Corpus mainly have air and space dominated areas, places that are extremely cold, requiring a different suit so that they don't die, and uphigh places. All of these makes it very difficult for stuff like the Scarab to be considered or used. While the Covenant has Banshees and Phantoms, the Corpus don't seem to struggle with that at all. Teleporting in units on Orb Vallis and more.

In terms of weapons and Shielding, the Corpus outclass the Covenant and that comes down to the religions they both follow. For the Corpus, it's about money, the more money they get the better. The best way to get a lot of money is to constantly improve and make your weapons and items better. Their main philosophy is that stagnation is death. The Covenant, on the other hand, are very stagnant, the exact opposite of the Corpus. They don't improve upon their weapons at all, to do so would be heresy as it would mean they are making weapons better than the Forerunners. The Corpus outproduce any invasion fleet the Covenant would throw at them. Their walkers outnumber Grunts with ease and with a lot better plasma and laser weaponry, it wouldn't be close to fair for any of the Covenant. The Hunters are a lot harder to shake off, but the On-board Raknoids and specialized units from the Deadlock Protocol would make it more difficult for Hunters to operate well.

This is a very oversimplified version of this, and since I am from the future I know more about Corpus and Grineer weapons and armor and such. So I won't be going into everything.

Scenario 2:

Complete and utter stomp for the UNSC and the Covenant.

The current Warframe Factions already have legs above their competition, but put in some legendary warriors? This will be even smoother. Yes, there will be a lot of causalities, but honestly the Spartans wouldn't stand a chance against Warframes. None. Period. It isn't even really open for debate at this point. While yes the Spartans may be better at hand-to-hand combat, honestly Warframes rarely need to do such a thing. If at all. Warframes like Atlas and Rhino would just curb stomp Master Chief and even Jorge and Emile into the ground with how strong they are. 

Warframes have the best weapons of any faction. They will outmatch the Grineer, the Corpus, the Covenant, the UNSC, the Flood, the Infestation and arguably the Forerunners in some regards. The Spartans are top of the line soldiers, don't get me wrong, but as seen in Halo: Reach, they aren't invincible, rather the opposite. If the Covenant can dispatch a team like Noble Team and be victorious, a squad of 4 Warframes could easily take on multiple fire teams of Spartans.

This is because Warframe, at it's core, was designed to be a horde shooter. That's why the Grineer, Infested, and Corpus have so many units. The Warframes would easily put dents into the UNSC and Covenant Fleets. The Spartans may cause havoc on the ground, but if the Grineer have a good reward for hunting down and killing the Spartans, then I have to say, the Spartans and top of the line elites won't stand a chance.

Scenario 3:

The Infested alone could take out the Flood. It is much more adaptable and doesn't have limitations to what it can infect. The Flood can only infect things with a nervous system, the whole "Logic Plague" is literally just the Flood "telling the truth" (Small rant: Why the heck does everyone believe the first gravemind to be truthful? It's a parasite for crying out loud, it can just as easily lie about everything. It doesn't have to tell the truth, it is just convincing.) The Flood may spread rapidly, but with the Infested already being looked at, honestly the Flood wouldn't be that hard to contain or control for the Warframe universe. So honestly it would be the same containment procedures as the Infested. Destroy the ship and everyone aboard.

The Sentients would destroy the Flood, the UNSC, and the Covenant with ease. They are highly adaptive to technology and will easily make it work against the respective factions or just not at all. From laser weapons to their ability to resist most forms of attack, it wouldn't be that hard to see why the Flood and other factions would fall to something that give Warframes issues.

If this is the entire Covenant throwing itself at the Sol System, they would honestly win, that is way too much for only 9-10 planets to handle at once.

Same goes for the UNSC. However, neither side is dumb enough to do such a thing. Cause they know that if they lose too many units and ships, the other side will win.

• Like 1