Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith permacolor is a Fashion Faux pas!

(PSN)Chel-El

Collected my Ignis Wraith from the foundry and thought it was bugged bc I can't recolor it! 

The energy can be customized tho, I love how bright the flames can get plus the gun performs consistently very very well on the field.  

But what makes it special that it can't be repainted in the arsenal? Quoting Vay Hek- this is unacceptable!  A fashion disaster! 

My workaround is repainting my frame to match it instead and getting the normal variant.

But why?!  (Insert Vay Hek snarl)  

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Collected my Ignis Wraith from the foundry and thought it was bugged bc I can't recolor it! 

The energy can be customized tho, I love how bright the flames can get plus the gun performs consistently very very well on the field.  

But what makes it special that it can't be repainted in the arsenal? Quoting Vay Hek- this is unacceptable!  A fashion disaster! 

My workaround is repainting my frame to match it instead and getting the normal variant.

But why?!  (Insert Vay Hek snarl)  

Originally, Vandal and Wraith weapons couldn't be recolored beyond the energy anyways, due to a lack of color channels, unless you put a skin on them. The fact the Supra Vandal can be recolored is a, to me, pleasant surprise.