Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

2 minutes ago, DrRig said:

wanted to play warframe for like 22 hours now and at first i couldnt because i was at work and look now i found a big family that has the same issue unlucky us i guess

Welcome...pull up a chair, pour yourself a stiff drink you deserve it! ...we maybe here sometime!

Edited by Saintcee1

Just now, ShadowOfReven said:

Espero que puedan arreglar el problema de ingreso en el juego ya que un amigo puede entrar con mi cuenta sin problemas pero yo en mi PC no puedo ingresar #FIX-THE-LOGIN_ERROR

Pues, bienvenidos al club. Estamos en esto desde unas 22 horas ya.

Another one joins the fold of the "Can't log in from your own PC, but from your friend's it works perfectly".

How is that even possible, DE? :v

3 minutes ago, Alaestor said:

it's okay guys, DE double-solved this bug. Maybe triple if they get around to it.

The interesting piece of this is, that upon researching for a fix, I see this error extends back to 2015 and occurred to some extent after each update.  It just seems extremely amplified now.

I also couldn't find a response from DE about the issue since the error popped up in posts back in 2015 til now.

Edited by GrimTiger

Just now, Saintcee1 said:

Welcome...pull up a chair, pour yourself a stiff drink ypu deserve it! ...we maybe here sometime/

We are already here for a freaking long time, i am waiting for my free snacks at this point

1 minute ago, GrimTiger said:

The interesting piece of this is that upon researching for a fix I see this error extends back to 2015 and occurred to some extent after each update.  It just seems extremely amplified now.

I also couldn't find a response from DE about the issue since the error popped up in posts back in 2015 til now.

You should have check out some of my links! Its also multiplatfrom hahah

Just now, GrimTiger said:

The interesting piece of this is that upon researching for a fix I see this error extends back to 2015 and occurred to some extent after each update.  It just seems extremely amplified now.

oh earlier someone said it was a shadow banning issue...

Conspiracy plot twist; we're all shadow banned and only we can see eachothers posts which is why DE hasn't commented on it outside of the stream :D

I'm unable to even launch the game. The launcher keeps giving the following error:
"Update failed!
The content servers are temporarily unavailable
The update will be restarted shortly..."

the same error comes back when I retry the update.

I've power cycled my machine and re-installed Warframe. However, the error persists.

Just now, hybridprime57821 said:

I'm unable to even launch the game. The launcher keeps giving the following error:
"Update failed!
The content servers are temporarily unavailable
The update will be restarted shortly..."

the same error comes back when I retry the update.

I've power cycled my machine and re-installed Warframe. However, the error persists.

You are in a wrong thread then *points the door*sir!

Just now, I_am_your_Sandvich said:

It isn't MY fault that I leave little rift portals wherever I roll!

why you gotta make me roll as well when i wanna slap people with these claws man why you gotta do this to me man

Weird. Still the same problem as when the game updated yesterday... It is as if it does not even try to connect. Instant "Login Fail"... Are we blocked for some reason? Maybe they block the "less paying" players first to allow others to play? I mean, why can't they comment on this?