Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players who join excavations in progress do not get rewards [FIXED]

Shaander1

If you join after the game has started, even if it just started, you do not receive the rewards.

As the title states, you no longer get any rewards from excavation completions; I've checked multiple planets and missions including Earth Everest and Pluto Hieracon.

Lotus says you've been rewarded, but nothing is given. Post mission rewards do not include anything other than credits and misc drops.

I hope this is promptly fixed as it's a pretty big issue.
(This may be related to the void relics not giving rewards either.)

Edited by Shaander1

HI, I've been having a issue all day since the new PoE update where whenever i do a excavation mission i get no rewards after the digger is done but all my team mates do. after we extract they all received their relics , endo , credits , cryotic and so on but all i receive is my mission completion credits and cryotic.

any help would be great and thank you in advance :).

Edited by RuICONEL

I'm starting off with adding that I'm new to the game and I've noticed that doing 'Excavation' type quests can give relic rewards which I was using to go do Fissure's with. However, ever since today I'm not getting the reward pop-up in the bottom-left, only Lotus saying 'Look what we just found'. In the end-game rewards there is nothing and I'm not gaining anything in my inventory after the mission either.

I asked around quite a bit in region-chat and during my mission too. Only one other player was able to reply that he didn't get anything either. I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug, so I'm giving this a shot thinking that this is a bug?

Since this is still an issue after two hotfixes, I figure I'd spend several hours recording the footage and editing it into a concise video for you...
These recordings were taken in the latest hotfix as of posting: 22.0.2

PUBLIC: 

SOLO: 

NOTE: I receive drops in solo excavations but not in public lobbies.

Other players in these excavations have reported both missing rewards and receiving them; so it's not a universal issue.

I've tested this with different warframes, planets, and warframe levels (one sub 30 and one at max).

Please fix this? :(

Hello,

Since the launch of Eidolon excavation missions (Hieracon on Pluto) only show me the reward notification without giving the actual reward (Endo / Credit)

Please fix it I need Endo urgently :)

Edit: Ive just ran survival mission and I did receive the rotation reward, the problem seems to happen only on excavation mission

Edited by Pamidor

hi,

I did 2 or 3 heiracon relic runs this morning and got no rewards from excavators. both runs were about 2k and other people in my party got rewards. i got no reward notifications during the mission, in the mission summary and when i checked view previous mission. i haven't done a heiracon since and not sure if i missed other rewards from other missions.

Yeah i just went and did a meso fissure excavation on pluto and had same thing, did 1200 cryotic and no rewards from the extractors. i still get the cryotic and the mats that drop from the mobs but thats it. would have posted this earlier but couldnt log onto website this moring.

Is this even the right place to put a ticket for getting lost rewards? they can check my previous missions and see i didnt get any

No relics or endo (apart from 200 which was dropped from dead enemies) for me neither. Did 2000 criotics excavation, people in squad said they got relics, but not me. When Lotus says this is what we uncovered I see nothing in the bottom of the screen. Very annoying, since these missions requires some time to do.