Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Multiverse?

Spartan336

Could just be apart of his beliefs? Then again, I suspect either two things: One, DE is alluding to their other game, which I care about in such a minuscule quantity that I haven't bothered to memorize it by name, or Two, they really are foreshadowing that Warframe is a multiverse, which as much as I would want to disagree with such a possibility, DE has proven to be completely untethered in the department of consistency.

I mean, if you told me after about a few months of playing Warframe that they were going to have an open world segment, I'd have told you that was a stupid idea, and that DE shouldn't be tacking on other games, but here we are. At this point, I accept that about two years from now, Warframe will probably have even more genres of games built into it, which they'll probably explain as being multiverse, so not going to rule that one out.

In fact, I'm not going to rule anything out; Can't wait for Warframe: Battle for Dune Mars, in which the Tenno command armies in an RTS fashion on Mars, fighting against the Grineer and Corpus over Spice a fancy new resource that the game desperately needed.

Edited by Krion112

It might be their explanation as to why certain quest seem to be experienced by one person (second dream, war withing) but then there are multiple tennos. The void might be the link between these universes and since the orbiter is in the void, it could mean that we are already traveling through multiple universes. 

But that is just pure speculation to support the idea. Whatever he said might not mean anything.