The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, PETI258 said:

Next time you should give us more then 3 mins to run over the whole plain to save our stuff. (poor support guys at DE)

I know that I am going to open a support ticket and probably I am not the only one who was fighting those though eidolons and lost everything because of that.

support site is broken, wanted to make a ticket to fix me tabbing in and warframe autoclicking madurai instead of naramon, but it only redirected me to the homepage 

Edited by Brisingr_Phoenix

>be me

>been in bed, sick with sickness

>login today after sleeping

>"oh B O I, plains of eidolon, let's get right to it! :D"

>trading with some people for items and prime stuff

>"DE: hey guys we're gonna deploy a hotfix hehe, dw 'bout nothin' ;)"

>NETWORK NOT RESPONDING

>NETWORK NOT RESPONDING

>NETWORK NOT RESPONDING

The drones still die way too fast from Grineer shooting at them from so far away I can't track their fire. Even solo, they need an armor buff. Please consider reducing the range at which the Grineer are effective. They seem to have almost twice the range I do with every weapon.

Just now, Daskrieg said:

First we had Door boss bug where the door locks and no one may pass, now the real endgame boss is here, PatchBoss!

I still experience the Door bug just in general every few days.

1 minute ago, NDarkstar said:

The drones still die way too fast from Grineer shooting at them from so far away I can't track their fire. Even solo, they need an armor buff. Please consider reducing the range at which the Grineer are effective. They seem to have almost twice the range I do with every weapon.

Yes expectinally in low level situations the Drones dying much to quick.  

1 minute ago, Denninja said:

2-3 minutes until the finishing blow on the Teralyst with a squad of 3 and no lures.

Hotfix? No biggie, those don't kick us.

Oops, Network Error.

At least you get to play and experience content.

20 page thread over in Bug Reports with people who haven't even been able to login to the game to play since the patch.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

To reduce unintended Transference movement chaining, one can only use Transference once after a jump and must land before being able to use Transference again.

Could you guys come up with another way to remove movement chaining? Bullet jump, void dash and then switching back to your frame before you landed was a nice combo. It felt so smooth and even set you up for Zenuriks energy regen circle if you took it.