The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derebecca

geninrising

Threads like this tend to get weird fast.  Just saying.

That aside, yeah - she does a great job as the community rep and actually takes the time to respond to her PMs and engage in dialogue with the players.  Thumbs up.

Threads like this tend to get weird fast.  Just saying.

That aside, yeah - she does a great job as the community rep and actually takes the time to respond to her PMs and engage in dialogue with the players.  Thumbs up.

i don't see anything weird about it. She is what allows us to communicate with DE. It would only be weird and creepy if the community was infatuated by some random employee from DE that never posts on the forums. Rebecca however posts on the forums daily therefore the infatuation matches the circumstances.

it only gets weird when young teenage white knights whom understand very little of romantic social etiquette, express their concerns regarding a communal infatuation of an individual female human inadvertently condemning but an innocent and primal gesture.

Edited by ForumSmurf

i don't see anything weird about it. She is what allows us communicate with DE. It would only be weird and creepy if the community was infatuated by some random employee from DE that never posts on the forums. Rebecca however posts on the forums daily therefore the infatuation matches the circumstances.

it only gets weird when young teenage white knights whom understand very little of social tensions, express their concerns of a communal infatuation of an individual female human.

I think you missed the point of my post.  By a mile.  Also, you seem overly irritable.

Threads like this are totally fine; I agree with the OP 100%.  The fact is though, that these threads tend to get weird.  That's all.  Plenty of Stevelove and Beccalove threads have been closed in the past due to folks overstepping bounds. *shrug*

Edited by Wriith

Agreed. This is what I love about Warframe so much. The devs care enough to communicate with us frequently. I've had a lot of my feedback posts responded to by an Extremer taking about the issue the thread is about, and DE_Rebecca keeps us all in the loop about what's going on with hotfixes and server performance and whatnot.

we should send her a kitten as a present. 1,000 kittens arrive at DE same day ideally... Then send wolves the day after to get rid of the abundance of kittens...

Edited by aTaVaX

i don't see anything weird about it. She is what allows us to communicate with DE. It would only be weird and creepy if the community was infatuated by some random employee from DE that never posts on the forums. Rebecca however posts on the forums daily therefore the infatuation matches the circumstances.

it only gets weird when young teenage white knights whom understand very little of romantic social etiquette, express their concerns regarding a communal infatuation of an individual female human inadvertently condemning but an innocent and primal gesture.

I don't think infatuation is the appropriate word for the situation.

I think you just tried to justify infatuation for a person an individual has never met.

DE please lock this thread before any more douchebags $#*(@ or look too much into my comment.

Dmn people i just meant i am very happy with how she handles the community...stupid infantile basement boys

you can just delete it yourself since you made it >.> just saying.

I think she's a great person, I just wish I didn't get tired of the same voice responses that play over and over and over and over and over..... (100 times later) again when running missions. She's got a great voice, but we need some more verity of voice comms.... Specially doing the foromian missions.... (over 35 runs with the same thing over and over again, ugh) I mean they could put in a trigger script for a player or something (If he did the ship 2 times skip voice calls) But when there is "Oh there is a squad of geineer incoming" And there is already a squad of them trying to kill you, in large quantities me and my friends on skype normally scream out "Thanks Lotus! We already DIDN'T See this!" 

(I am nikpicking sure, but god you guys have to agree the voice comms get annoying after awhile....)

Rebecca! I have a great suggestion for a patch, but it would be a surprise if you guys wanna do it!

DE please lock this thread before any more douchebags $#*(@ or look too much into my comment.

Dmn people i just meant i am very happy with how she handles the community...stupid infantile basement boys

Hey, while you're raising this topic up from the dead can you bring back my grandma?