Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

I am also still having an issue.  I receive my drops from the twitch streams so i know the accounts are linked but my prime gear doesn't show up.  I have claimed both through twitch and I just finished signing up for twitch prime.  I go through the account link prompt and it tells me my accounts are already linked.  on my warframe account for twitch sync it says Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later. I tried to unlink so I could relink and hopefully fix it that way but it says there is an error with unlinking right now.  any idea how to fix?  I really want my prime gear.

Possible Work Around ( for me ): When I was trying to link my twitch account to Warframe using the twitch claims link, I was already logged in on Warframe's website when I clicked the twitch link. The set up was: No other tabs or windows, go to twitch, press button, I go to the Warframe website to link the accounts and get the error and I'm already logged in.

I just managed to get all my stuff by making sure I was logged OUT of warframe website before clicking the twitch prime link. Hope this helps some of you !

Ive yet to see anything official, and i personally assumed it was just a bug but ive seen some players suggest twitch actually shut it off on purpose cause streamers spamming new accounts for achievements and making new accounts for achievements after that etc etc and the fact that people just leave the streams open effectively viewbotting, thats its adding to much artifical views and traffic to the streamers

i was watching a streamer yesterday that was on like his 5th new achievement spam account and everyone viewing got a drop from his first achievement then got nothing at all for the next 8 achievements he got, then i switched to a WF partner stream and they got an achievement and i got a drop immediately, so im personally leaning towards twitch is messing with it on purpose cause they view atleast some of the stuff as abusing their system

Archived