Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

I wonder... because I have my Warframe and Twitch account successfully linked despite this and whenever I attempt to claim the loot on Twitch it just says "Sorry, there was an error retrieving your content".
I was able to successfully receive loot for the PoE event, but I want to redeem the Soma/Scindo Prime deal.
Has anyone else had that specific issue and if so, is it related to this or is it a different issue?

Please resend players the loot message later; I got the syndana but I did not get the weapons! other players in the region chat on Xbox one have been experiencing the same problem! It told me I needed to link my warframe and Twitch prime accounts even though I already had (that's how I got Frost prime and my account is current). Plase help, I really want the Soma Prime!

Rebecca, 

I've got my account linked, and receive rewards from watching streams, but I still can not access the "Prime Weapon Bundle". I've unlinked and linked back everything, but it's still not working. If it is truly fixed, do you have any ideas that may help me get this working? Thank you!

On 14.10.2017 at 5:29 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey all,

Just a heads up that we have temporarily disabled Twitch x Warframe account linking. We had significant traffic issues on our side (big day for Warframe, eh?) and are ruling out all issues before we re-enable.

We will absolutely be reviewing all Twitch related campaign dates to make sure no one misses out.

Much love as we work away on this crazy day <3

When we re-enable we'll let you know!

Update: 
We believe we're completely re-functional and linking has been fully restored! 

I still cant get my prime loot can someone help me please i dont get it i dont know why....

Please help

At this point you should have just distributed the sigils to everyone who has their accounts linked .. People have put in so many hours streaming, and viewing. This event worked out beautifully for DE and Twitch, minus the viewers who are trying to get the sigil. It's ridiculous that we have to do it again.

I JUST watched a partner get the achievement, again, and still have yet get the sigil. I've relogged three times now in the span of ten minutes after the partner got the achievement, but I'll update if it changes. It's really frustrating saying I've watched maybe 4 different streamers now get the achievement, now once after the supposed fix. 

Archived