Astilla & Vicious Spread

kswong98

19 minutes ago, kswong98 said:

Astialla have a blast radius around 2m.

Vicious Spread, +60% spread, doesn't work on Astilla :/

Only the damage increase works :(

It doesn't affect the apread of multishot either :v

Increase blast radius please :D

Vicious spread affects pellet spread , not explosion spread, so that can't happen. Since it is a highly accurate weapon, 60% doesn't do much at close range for the pellets to be spread out. 

8 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Vicious spread affects pellet spread , not explosion spread, so that can't happen. Since it is a highly accurate weapon, 60% doesn't do much at close range for the pellets to be spread out. 

It doesn't even affect the projectile spread at long range (like 200m in the plains), at least what I tested out, it's the same without the mod.

4 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

The Astilla doesn't shoot pellets, it shoots projectiles.  With an AoE on impact.

And the way they spread at long range is unique to the weapon.  It's like this gun was designed specifically with the openness of the plains in mind.

Feels like a Grattler to me :P

5 hours ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Yes. It doesnt have its accuracy negatively affected since it doesnt fire pellets 

Don't get too happy about it. Calling it right here, it is a bug and will get a fix soon. Why you ask? A.Plasmor also has only 1 projectile, however accuracy is affected by Vicious Spread.

1 minute ago, ShortCat said:

Don't get too happy about it. Calling it right here, it is a bug and will get a fix soon. Why you ask? A.Plasmor also has only 1 projectile, however accuracy is affected by Vicious Spread.

I couldve sworn DE said that that interaction with A.P and vicious was a bug.