Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Enemy spawn thus no supply drop beacon resulting in Bounty fail

nutcracker510

1 hour ago, Prarltoner said:

This always happens to me when im solo, never in a group.

I don’t get this in solo play. The enemies are slow to spawn, but always spawn in by the end. Just did one solo now without issue.

So, I think that the bug is just random, as opposed to being tied to solo play.

I don't know about you guys but I've just completed the gara questchain and the first supply drop bounty after that didn't bug (same loadout as used before). I've had the bug both solo and with my friend in the party (I know he hasn't done the quest).

I'd like to know if this helps (some of) you. 

At least I'm happy that after ~6 failed supply drop bountys in a row I saw enemies spawn again.

Edited by Odynis

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm having a similar issue.

Bounty: Reclaim The Stolen Arftifact, stage 3 of 3, Kill Enemies In The Area. Last target does not appear, all I can do is Abort the mission from the menu or Abort the mission by leaving the area...

The very last enemy shows as a Red Target on the map in a defined area, you go to the target location, but the closest you can get is 103m as the target is below the map. No cave can be found to go under the map anywhere in the defined quest area.

Finally gave up after 1 hour of trying to make the target spawn. Yes, I kept trying for over one hour, longer than a full night on the plains, even watched the sun rise over the plains and kept trying into the day. No need to tell me how silly I am.

Rather frustrating.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Troop66:

No cave can be found to go under the map anywhere in the defined quest area.

I know this won't help you any more, but some of the new caves go an awful long way from their entrance marker. Then again, all of them except for the one at the split pond (west of the gate) are locked if you don't have the event bounty.

10 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I know this won't help you any more, but some of the new caves go an awful long way from their entrance marker. Then again, all of them except for the one at the split pond (west of the gate) are locked if you don't have the event bounty.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that, I just focused on the yellow designated quest area on the map whilst searching for a potential cave (not sure a cave actually existed as I only assumed due to the fact the red target marker was 103m under the map), but every time I left the quest area searching, it warned me that it would automatically Abort the mission if I didn't return to the quest area.

Thanks again and have fun out there.

• 2 months later...