Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deleting Original Frames when getting the Prime Version

Crowshrink

17 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Now we can use vanilla skin on prime also so there is really no point to keep the vanilla one. Besides primes generally have better design over the non-primes.

Can't have immortal skin on at the same time, and as I hope you know, they look different on the Primes than they do on the vanilla frames.

Having 3 extra fashion sets is still better anyway, let alone build setups. No one said using the original look is the only reason to keep vanilla frames. I also prefer vanilla Oberon, Nekros, Valkyr, or Hydroid looks over the prime versions, and I like vanilla Ash skin and Nova skin about as much as the Prime variant(Except for Ash oversized armplates and hip handles on Ash Prime, looks like someone's sex fantasies was let to run loose a little bit in that design, just like with ballgag Gersemi helm or the vagina Operator pods.), and I dislike Saryn prime about as much as i do vanilla Saryn,  so I have to disagree with you there on most of them looking better.

Edited by UrielColtan

with how i forma my frames(forma them in a specific manor so i can use different builds without having to get a second frame and forma it differently. ex: my valkyr prime is forma'd just right so i can have a pure hysteria build on config 1, an eternal war build on 2 and pro paralysis on 3 without the polarities interfering....best part? only took 3 forma to do and she's end game worthy with a hysteria build no less, AND does more damage than the conventional eternal war build.) i usually ditch any copies of them since i only need the one. once i get the prime version(im only missing nekros and hydroid prime, but i have no interest there...) i get rid of the stock since there's literally no reason to keep the base form once the stronger version is available(tho i only sell the stock variant AFTER i've forma'd the prime to match.)

i do the same with weapons.

13 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Like Umbra frames requiring the standard warframe and the Umbra "building" is actually some sort of transformation/corruption?

if that eventually becomes the case, i'll simply buy stock valkyr again, then upgrade her to umbra and just sit on the fact i now have to valkyrs and have absolutely no idea what to do with them.

I am keeping every single item what I have bought or worked for nothing will be deleted in my inventory. I keep the current garbage tier items aswell because in the futur who knows maybe these items will be better. (looking at you - plasma sword).

Also I like everything what the game can offer and simply I have enough slots for the new items aswell. I have some duplicates in frame but I am not deleting it because I can make a different build for them and it is good to have some multiple versions.

Once someone bought me an Ivara but I have had already one but I don't want to be mean and delete it when the others spent their money on me and wanted to be nice. So I have 2 Ivara and I can at least test different builds. Everyone has their own goals and mentality how handle this I personally keeping everything. Just like them, all of them.

When I started playing this game, I always deleted the normal frames because I didn't wanted to buy new slots.

Then I changed my mind and startet collecting every frame :laugh:

I even farmed Rhino and Ash (again) just only to have them back in my collection :)

Edited by Jan_X