Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] Problem with operator buffs!

Di5a5t3rN

Question

Hey!

Before the hotfix yesterday i would get my buffs when hitting 5 and then 5 again. 

I have Madurai as prrimary, with the 10% physical and the 10% elemental damage increase.

Today (and last night) i dont get the buffs anymore...

Anyone know what causes this? 

Edited by Di5a5t3rN

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Di5a5t3rN said:

Hey!

Before the hotfix yesterday i would get my buffs when hitting 5 and then 5 again. 

I have Madurai as prrimary, with the 10% physical and the 10% elemental damage increase.

Today (and last night) i dont get the buffs anymore...

Anyone know what causes this? 

I just tried to use Zenurik, and i got the buff...But then i went back to Madurai, and no buffs is given at all...

7 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Hmmm I was just using maduri and everything seemed fine. You sure you have the nodes you want to use in madurai actually active?

Omg...talk about feeling dumb...I didnt know i had to activate the nodes in the tree itself. I thought they were active by default! 

Everything is good now xD Ty :D

Just now, Di5a5t3rN said:

Omg...talk about feeling dumb...I didnt know i had to activate the nodes in the tree itself. I thought they were active by default! 

Hahaha happens to the best of us. Its an easy one to forget, especially when you start unlocking more and more abilities.

16 minutes ago, Di5a5t3rN said:

i did this for the zenurik energy dash and was very confused why i wasn't getting it lol