The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I upgrade my Founder's account?

JackKerras

I posted an update in another post about this - we are going to figure this out and get it working for you. We have to get the web guys to figure it out (and we were swamped with signin game stuff). Super sorry for the delays on this, and really appreciate the support. I will post as soon as I know when it's getting in!

One issue I see with upgrading is the perks, as paying 50 for Hunter gives you 1220 platinum and 3 keys, paying an extra 50 for Master will give you an extra 3210 platinum and an extra 7 keys, effectively giving you more bonuses for no extra money. I do want the option to upgrade though, but I think they should also only give a fraction of the bonuses if you do upgrade

I'd like a way to upgrade to Founders account as well, and prehaps have a 150$ option that does not have design says, but do get all the ingame content. (Which I would like, but the 150$ difference between Master and Grandmaster in price tag is a bit extreme just for one unlock)

If DE wants to be successful, which I'm sure they want and will be, they will add in the option to buy the upgrade seperately from the "pay for beta". Like the others have said, just wait a while. I'm still waiting to see whether this game will be worth $50 , though I already got into beta from giveaways I'd still like the in-game exclusive items and the forum badge! Afterall, DE announced that this is only a limited time only!

P.S- Buying the package(s) gives you free beta keys in which you can invite your friends to play with you so it might not be that bad if you're a guy willing to help people who want to play this game :)

I'd like this - but I don't need the plats. More specifically I would like to get involved in the design council. Everything else is a nice to have.

Edit: just saw this was recently updated. Sweet! Once I get my paycheck it's on.

Edited by colorize

You're showing up as a Hunter again, Silverbones. I guess the forum software has deemed you unworthy of Master status.

Quick question; was the Excalibur Prime supposed to come with its own inventory slot? Because mine took up one I didn't have, and I had to buy two additional slots to get one empty one.

Edited by Sealgaire

You're showing up as a Hunter again, Silverbones. I guess the forum software has deemed you unworthy of Master status.

Quick question; was the Excalibur Prime supposed to come with its own inventory slot? Because mine took up one I didn't have, and I had to buy two additional slots to get one empty one.

Seeing as you get so many credits and slots are only 20 plat, i don't see it as a massive issue.

Edited by Zakalwe