Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FashionFrame in other games... I may have just betrayed the Tenno

KelsierSurvivor

So I have been referring to the ability to customize your looks in a game as FashionFrame, which I got from Warframe. I was playing a game (I forget what it was) and saw someone with a cool design for their avatar. My response was, "I like your FashionFrame!" They didn't understand in the slightest. So I may have just betrayed Warframe as a whole and used one of our favorite terms in a different game. What do you guys think? Did I betray us? If I did, please forgive me!

Heh, I remember a guy being "bullied" in Overwatch because he named his account "OberonPrime".

Honestly I think that's a good thing, because it means you carry Warframe on your heart no matter what you play. And some of the players you mention fashionframe will search what it is and find the amaizing world of gumball Warframe.

Just now, Nazrethim said:

Heh, I remember a guy being "bullied" in Overwatch because he named his account "OberonPrime".

Honestly I think that's a good thing, because it means you carry Warframe on your heart no matter what you play. And some of the players you mention fashionframe will search what it is and find the amaizing world of gumball Warframe.

That's what I honestly was hoping would be the case. Thanks for comforting instead of being these guys... 

Spoiler

But seriously, that is a nice way of putting it! I fully agree! And that thing about someone getting made fun of in Overwatch is kinda sad... I mean that's like making fun of someone naming themselves Jim Raynor in Warframe. It's sad that someone would pick on someone else for a username. However I do agree that there are worse things out there to be made fun of for.

4 minutes ago, Strider91 said:

TRAITOR !

24 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

UNACCEPTABLE!

(I am pretty sure you guys are doing it to be funny though. Tell me if I'm wrong!)

1 minute ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

That's what I honestly was hoping would be the case. Thanks for comforting instead of being these guys... 

Reveal hidden contents

But seriously, that is a nice way of putting it! I fully agree! And that thing about someone getting made fun of in Overwatch is kinda sad... I mean that's like making fun of someone naming themselves Jim Raynor in Warframe. It's sad that someone would pick on someone else for a username. However I do agree that there are worse things out there to be made fun of for.

(I am pretty sure you guys are doing it to be funny though. Tell me if I'm wrong!)

Vay Hek / Ven Tabook meme :[