Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Built Zaws unequipping their stance mod

Sergster

The Zaw modular melee weapons are now well and truly broken. Every time I equip a stance on the two I own, and the mods that I can fit. The first mod has no effect which is pressure point, I go back into the arsenal menu and then to the weapon's mod screen and there, stance has unequipped itself and I'm at -9 mod capacity. Well this is a thing now. :facepalm::clap:

0DB7EA283C95749B8AD81CC112EF553394D823FB

I can't use my modular weapons at all since it'll outright unequip the stance, and leaves most oft the first slot's mod completely out of the equasion.

I am also having the same problem, and it seems to be any weapons specific mods as covert lethality is having the exact same problem on dagger zaws.
In another note i have found that on my guilded zaw only, the mod drifting contact is not unequipped but has no effect on either status chance nor on the combo counter.

20 minutes ago, ghostingnova said:

Same issue, would love to know how this happened. lol

Because bugs happen.  The weapon forging system is new, and has a lot of "moving parts."  It's unfortunate, but since this bug seems pretty widespread it should be easy for them to duplicate, and hopefully not super hard to fix.  The downside is that some of the devs are at TwitchCon this weekend, so I have no idea what effect that will have on hotfixes.

In the meantime, I'll just work on the Twin Krohkur instead.  They seem nicely stabby stabby.

Did a few tests : it appears that all can be explained by the fact that the stance is not accepted due to the other zaw requiring another stance.

So as long as you don't go over the mod capacity given by mastery rank (or weapon levels I presume), mods work just fine. But if you add a mod and the total mod points requires the stance points to fit in the mod capacity, then it starts ignoring mods.