Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are console players still looking forward to PoE?

Hypernaut1

Yes and no.
It sucks that we get it later than PC, but it should have all the major bugs fixed by the time we get it. Im really looking forward to the open area aspect. But the new emphasis on using the operator more is not something im interested in. In fact i hate having to pop out of the frame for the kuva farming, and have barely done any of it, because i find it an un-fun chore. PoE seems to have a lot more operator use than what i'd prefer.. :(

I'm genuinely not looking forward to it.

I love warframe and play on both PC and PS4. The grind and farming that are a core of the game I enjoy. Yeah you sometimes get screwed by the RNG, but then you also get lucky some times. 

But having played PoE on PC, they've taken the grind to a whole new level, you work and work and feel very little reward from it. I hate operators and they're forcing them more. I don't like the direction it's taken, and I have a nasty feeling it's going to keep heading in this derection; more grind and more things that push you to not run around being space ninja. i hope I'm wrong. 

I'm enjoying playing on PS4 more at the moment, because it's easier to pretend PoE doesn't exist, and that's what I'm doing on PC. I don't what to play as an operator, I don't want to spend hours fishing, I want a decent reward for a half hour mission.

I pay about $40 for every 100 hours I play, which I feel is fair to DE. I won't be paying again until I feel the game is rewarding me again.  

while i am looking forward to PoE getting to console....

I am not looking forward to fishing and really not looking forward to mining...

been playin my scrub acct on PC using my controller...

Fishing after playing with sensitivity setting more...  might be bearable

mining with a controller..... SUCKS HARD from the south side of a north bound jackass.

it is VERY slow VERY inaccurate(accuracy counts for amt of ore you can get unless you are using a mouse and the scribble method). the "scribble method" that can be done with a mouse(until they patch that out) or even normal mining with a mouse is 10-100x faster and more accurate.

Other then that... respending the millions of focus points and re-installing countless lens back onto my gear once i see what i will be needing to focus on for points in whatever tree

Like a lot of veterans, I have nothing to do in Warframe except level my new Prisma Angstrum.  So while I'm not looking forward to more operator gameplay, Plains of Eidolon should bring back the players in my clan and friends list that haven't been on since Hydroid Prime and give us a solid month of stuff to do together.