Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One thing is making not only me angry and disappointed

Baterial

That thing is not being able to solo extract in multiplayer when i am done with my things like killing Terelyst and fishing

What i would like to See is timer only for player who wants to extract, it would act like session always opened for new members (someone is leaving, game is trying to put another player)

You can also solo run the PoE, if you wish to only go fishing or mining ores.

Also, as far as I know, you can 'abort' the mission and everything you farmed will still be added to your inventory, even though it is not shown on the mission results. Well, that's how it works on solo [for me, at least, some people still complain about the loot not being added, though it does work for me], not sure if that is the case for multiplayer though.

Edited by MrM1

18 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

Also, as far as I know, you can 'abort' the mission and everything you farmed will still be added to your inventory, even though it is not shown on the mission results. Well, that's how it works on solo [for me, at least, some people still complain about the loot not being added, though it does work for me], not sure if that is the case for multiplayer though.

That is the problem, abort feature is buggy. They should just implement a solo extract feature, i mean, how hard could it be?

9 hours ago, MrM1 said:

yeah exactly what op said, devs can't dev

15 hours ago, Navhkrin said:

How the hell they could not think of such a feature when implementing this whole system? It has capacity to automatically fill squads after someone leaves, but you cant extract alone? 10/10 DE, you outdid yourselves this time.

It would have required redoing the entire matchmaking system. A job that is, perhaps, just as big a deal as the entirety of PoE. PoE looks a bit different, but is, under the surface, the same game. This would be the difference of releasing it now or having nothing to release til about this time next year.

Do you honestly think they didn't think of this? That some random person on the Internet knows more about their game more than them?

most companies woulda coded 20 entire games since warframes release this game has bad devs and you are crazy people any other company coulda handled this literally any other company what other game has such bad design decisions not just this but a lot of their choices like having to pick the one skill I use every game in any other game it'd stay selected all sorts of terrible choices you can only defend this company if this is the first game you've ever played lol

made myself curious and turns out these guys make the games in popular series that nobody likes the unreal tournaments that got low reviews, games on worst game ever lists etc also China bought them lol ugh I shoulda never gave these $&*(#s money

Edited by steveyos2

2 minutes ago, steveyos2 said:

it wouldn't be hard at all lol they co-created unreal tournament if I can copy paste the already existing code to make this happen so can they they should know this engine by now they half made it in @(*()$ 1993

They did indeed make their own engine. It could be easy to code into the game or hard, however bugs and other things can appear in the game, so you never know what can happen.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Just make it so when it detects a player inside the hall it prompts that one player with a def style extract or stay buttons.  The first player in that picks extract starts a 1min countdown every other player that enters the hall at this point joins the countdown if all players enter the hall before the countdown is over it automatically ends the countdown and the mission ends.  If not all players present in the hall at the end of the countdown are removed from the squad and if need be a new host is selected from those who remain.  w/o a countdown you could get stuck in a host transfer nightmare.

On 10/22/2017 at 2:46 AM, MrM1 said:

it only works on minerals and fish in my experience because for some reason, DE are so oblivious to their game, that they actually think fish and minerals guarant the trouble of saving items but every other item in the map its not worth the trouble, its like they are making the game for their restricted group of friends who like unorthodox S#&$ just for the sake of being unorthodox, while their actual players of the game ask for stuff that should have been implemented since release, but hey fishing works right? so who gives a F*** about the people that want to enjoy the rest of the map right?

15 hours ago, peterc3 said:

It would have required redoing the entire matchmaking system. A job that is, perhaps, just as big a deal as the entirety of PoE. PoE looks a bit different, but is, under the surface, the same game. This would be the difference of releasing it now or having nothing to release til about this time next year.

Do you honestly think they didn't think of this? That some random person on the Internet knows more about their game more than them?

no it wouldnt have, you could already leave games individually on defense type missions, what  you could not do before PoE was join a game when an objective has been completed, yet here we stand on PoE, people can join a game even with completed objectives (unprecedented match mechanic) but they cant @(*()$ individually leave a @(*()$ SANDBOX map (something that could already be done before PoE).

the most anoying coincidence is this, if you disconect from the squad, you keep nothing but your @(*()$ fish and your ores, its like they forgot there is a game outside of fishing, this whole expansion feels like a big middle finger to those who dont want to sit fishing for hours, i dont watch streams because if i want to play a game i play it, i dont fish for hours because if i wanted to sit around fishing for hours, I GO TO A @(*()$ LAKE in real life, if i wanna play space ninja S#&$ i cant do that outside of warframe, steve better gets a @(*()$ golf set so he can go play, i dont want the next expansion to be an open world golf field.

Edited by Lisztomaniac