Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back in Warframe after 3 month Break

AngryBAsian

Question

Came back and found out crap ton of new things are out there to be explored but I noticed that the focus system changed... Does this mean I can't have the crazy energy regen anymore? Saw the passive that increases energy regeneration as a passive, but I am not sure if that helps if you have 0  regen to begin with.

4 answers to this question

The only way to passively gain energy is from the Energy Siphon aura and the Zenurik Energy field. Arcane Energize provides additional energy from drops, but requires you to play the Jordas Verdict a lot/regularly , or buy them for a good bunch of plat.

57 minutes ago, AngryBAsian said:

Came back and found out crap ton of new things are out there to be explored but I noticed that the focus system changed... Does this mean I can't have the crazy energy regen anymore? Saw the passive that increases energy regeneration as a passive, but I am not sure if that helps if you have 0  regen to begin with.

If you get Energizing Dash it's actually potentially better energy flow than the old Zenurik passive - except that it's interactive, i.e. you have to slip into Operator now and then to Void Dash. 

Which might have been clunky, but it turns out that slipping into and out of Operator is now more fluid (tap 5 instead of press 5) so it all works out just fine.

In fact, they might have to tone Energizing Dash down now, as pretty much everyone has it, and people are constantly providing the bubbles in missions, so everyone's pretty much topped up most of the time now - which renders frame powers that give energy to the team a bit redundant.

2 hours ago, AngryBAsian said:

pretty much focus has mostly changed to power of operators.
each school has 2 passives that can be unbound an be usable to all other schools. You still need enough point pool to activate them in other schools

the zenriuk school has passive that makes picking up energy orbs grant some passive regen for abit, an a dash that gives your warframe an operator a bubble you can go in an out of to get a energy regen buff.