Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma wasted when apply in Cetus !!

Yulfan

I tried to use a forma on a weapon while being in Cetus ... well, it went wrong.

I went in the options, asked to use a forma, I confirmed ... and nothing. My weapon returns to rank 0, I have the number 1 next to his name, but the polarization selection screen did not appear and no polarity is present on my weapon. And after disconnecting / reconnecting, my weapon was still at rank 0, but with my mod still installed on it and the capacity in the negative (I removed them since then). In conclusion : my forma was indeed wasted ! Screenshots here : https://imgur.com/a/vQKAk

So, people : do not install forma while you are in Cetus ! And @[DE]Rebeccawould it be possible to get back my lost forma, please ?

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

so... after 6 years, THAT still can happen - exactly as the OP described it here: used forma in cetus, no screen about what forma to use, no selection of a slot but the frame get back to unranked, the used forma on it counts up and the forme itself gets substracted too...

nice job DE, did you guys never read the bug forum or never though about testing those reports a few times yourself - and NOT on your precious test environment but on the live server and when it's full of people too (like NOW during the new plaguestar event).

normaly i would open a ticket to complain about and wanting my forma back and the frame returned to rank 30 too (not that that would do much, since that would take weeks for even the support to react to it, but anyway...), since one forma 'only' cost me about 9min in SP PS and the frame will be back at 30 in about 3 such runs too, i won't.

still it annoys me to no end when i see developers ignore reported bugs for 6 years or worse, re-implement them (if that what happened) due to sloopy copy/paste work of code and lack of quality management. so, fix it, for good this time!