Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Oct. 25: Chat Connectivity issues [Fixed]

Dreadleave

35 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

I'm seeing a blank chat window with no icons and a spinning "loading" icon. Never seen this in the game before.

It's happened before, unfortunately. Usually when we keep getting the "Network not responding" issues, are unable to connect, and the game crashes/says it can't update.

A number of those incidents were DDoS attacks.

Either way, after we're able to connect to the game, the chat servers can often remain down.

The last time I checked was 3 hours ago and they were down then, too. (5 hours earlier everything was down , FYI.)

4 minutes ago, Roboboop said:

Can someone PLEASE help me with this riven pls im beggin  u

I believe you already made a topic. It's rude to post to other topics (that have nothing to do with your issue) just to get help or attention. Wait for someone to reply to the topic you started. (Please report your own post in this topic and ask a mod to remove it.)

Me too and I often have this problem too (daily):

My chat simply shuts off with no notification at all. Only if I type something will I get a notification telling me that the connection was disconnected. 2 seconds after that it will say that it has succesfully reconnected. Other times it just never reconnect at all and I am forced to restart whole game. I have played on both NA and EU servers and the issue is the same everywhere.

It is very annoying especially when I do Vault-runs. When someone finds the door and I got the fitting key, they are unable to tell me as my chat has shut off. Of course I write in chat (in order to reactivate it) as soon as I see they mark the door, but it is so unnecessary and annoying to constantly have to keep an eye out for when my chat is offline.

Even something as basic as a simple chat is a nuisance when I have to keep writting random letters just to keep the chat active.

Super annoying.