Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not recieving any rewards from streams.

D3c31v35

So I have been watching streams for the last three days and have not received any rewards. I have heard from streamers to unlink and relink my wf/twitch account because that was an issue. I have done this a few times after hours of watching and not receiving anything after hours of achievements. I have not even received the wisp for the ship and I have sat here (watching) listening to a streamer while I play and have not received any drops, or the hour long ship decoration. I have been present on streams with two players grinding new accounts and earning each other achievements and them receiving the drop mails, at the same time that I was not receiving anything. Streamers have said, as well as players, that there was a delay issue. But three days and nothing? I am still currently watching a stream and nothing. What is the issue?

2 minutes ago, AriesGreyscale said:

And the Teralyst Sigil is bugged again, quite a few people in NeoNess007's stream didn't get it, even though we've got proof he just earned it.

2 hours ago, D3c31v35 said:

So I have been watching streams for the last three days and have not received any rewards.

I had the stuff arrive within 5 minutes. Had to relog to get the Wisp decoration and Sigil.

EDIT: that said, I did not get the first items for about 12 hours. There was a long delay on that for me.

Edited by krc473
EDIT text. Missed a sentence.

Still no sigil for me either, but I received a Frost deluxe skin and the wisp decoration from the streams. I had the SabaiGuy's stream going when he got the achievement twice: once for the first time and once when the achievement was removed so he could try to get it again.