Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Fishing Spot?

KingTeensie

Question

12 answers to this question

I can fish without bait and dye. Those are just for the help the hardcore fishermans no use them. I am mostly fishing on the great lake but the small lakes also good places to catch different type of fishes. The great lake mostly contain eels and some mawfishes. The smaller areas or the smaller side of the lake contain mortus fish the scare lakes contain khot khot, mortus and yogwun fishes. The last two goopolla and tralok still not appeared so I need to search for those too. 

7 minutes ago, Otaku_Hyen said:

I can fish without bait and dye. Those are just for the help the hardcore fishermans no use them. I am mostly fishing on the great lake but the small lakes also good places to catch different type of fishes. The great lake mostly contain eels and some mawfishes. The smaller areas or the smaller side of the lake contain mortus fish the scare lakes contain khot khot, mortus and yogwun fishes. The last two goopolla and tralok still not appeared so I need to search for those too. 

Those are on the ocean coast line behind Cetus. Either side works but to the right side at the edge of the map there is a perfect little fishing cove. To the left side you'll find a giant fish/mutated shark  and that area has the goopolla and tralok too.

I prefer the right side in the cove during the day because the water is fairly clear while the left one is dark day or night

Edited by SilvaDreams

49 minutes ago, KingTeensie said:

I'm mostly fishing on top of that giant lake skeleton but ain't getting many bites. Where do ya'll fish?

Are you looking for specific targets, a quiet spot or are ya just lookin to pull in a fishin trawlers worth of em?

32 minutes ago, Otaku_Hyen said:

The 'hardcore' fishermen know that some fish only show up when you use bait, though.

I usualy make a trip and 2-3 cycle spent on everytime when going to fishing. I am that type who use all the spots just rotating them and always searching for new options. I am however not fisherman main I personally like to mining and gem cutting but that requires to find the caves and go to near the grineer bases. I personally find these good addition and I already got enough stuff what I not really need. I am now going for build my specific zaws.

18 minutes ago, Otaku_Hyen said:

True but not necessary at all the time. Worth if you have bait but I managed to catch fishes without it :)

some fish literally has 0% chance of spawning without baits

also @OP you can either use that Fishing 101 thread or use this

Edited by TotallyLagging

On 10/27/2017 at 4:58 PM, Otaku_Hyen said:

To find the Goopolla and Tralok go to far right of map, after entering the plains, near what looks like an ocean i found them there.