Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox) Is there a way to make a new Warframe account to start from scratch?

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Hey fellow Tenno!

I'm an old player who is returning to the game. I left as a MR19 player (the max at the time was either 20 or 21), with a massive collection of mods, a ton of custom forma weapon and warframe builds, different configurations on all my weapons and warframes, and its honestly just overwhelming.

I'm trying to learn all the new stuff, such as the arcanes, focus schools, endo??, ect. All this new content is daunting on its own, but trying to relearn what my builds are vs. the current mainstream builds is just making it so hard to get back into the game.

I would love to just start from ground zero and work my way back up. After relearning all the stuff, I would come back to my MR19 account, but I need to start fresh to be able to have a stable foundation to relearn the game with.

Thanks in advanced Tenno!

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)G R A V O C said:

I'm an old player who is returning to the game. I left as a MR19 player (the max at the time was either 20 or 21), with a massive collection of mods, a ton of custom forma weapon and warframe builds, different configurations on all my weapons and warframes, and its honestly just overwhelming.

I'm trying to learn all the new stuff, such as the arcanes, focus schools, endo??, ect. All this new content is daunting on its own, but trying to relearn what my builds are vs. the current mainstream builds is just making it so hard to get back into the game.

I would love to just start from ground zero and work my way back up. After relearning all the stuff, I would come back to my MR19 account, but I need to start fresh to be able to have a stable foundation to relearn the game with.

Creating another xbox live account is a good idea if you want to start fresh, alternatively i would watch videos on youtube about the mechanics of warframe.

I suggest you check out iFlynnNeoness007 and even MCGamerCZ

19 minutes ago, AlabamaHit said:

Yup new live account. Console only needs one account to have live to get online.
DO NOT SEND YOUR STUFF FROM YOUR OLD ACCOUNT TO NEW ONE<-- sorry for caps but that is important.

If you do that you will be banned. Both accounts.

@AlabamaHit You're correct. Don't do that because it is a violation to Warframe's EULA. 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234