Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Operator Accessories Slots

Kazur90

Hello all. I am here to talk about the real end game:

FashionFrame, But in the case is the Fashionerator (temporary name)!

I beleve that all you aways wanted to use  that 2 or 3 accessories at the same time, but the game only allow one.

well, i propose that we divide those accessories in 4 categories: Top, Middle, Low and Ear. it will allow to a great level of customisation.

I even alread sorted the accessories to those categories:

TOP:

Cognitive Relay

Satyri Diadem

Shadava Diadem

Sofrem Diadem

Yakini Diadem

MIDDLE:

Dual Oculus

Eye-Guard

Ocular Sensor

Udo Piercings

LOW:

Ki'teer Atmos Mask

EAR:

Ki'Teer Atmos Earpiece

Massem Earpiece

Veneth Earpiece

Well, it covers all the accessories our Operators have.

Tell me what you think.

ps: English is not my first language, so bear with me.

Edited by KazurBR

Well as long as this doesnt have each piece use its own colors and instead they all share colors, it would be pretty simple to add since it would only be 3 variables added. Making each thing have its own color options would bloat player profile data 3 times that of splitting syandanas from warframe accessories did, which DE was reluctant and had to delay to do just because the increase in player profile data size.

24 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Well as long as this doesnt have each piece use its own colors and instead they all share colors, it would be pretty simple to add since it would only be 3 variables added. Making each thing have its own color options would bloat player profile data 3 times that of splitting syandanas from warframe accessories did, which DE was reluctant and had to delay to do just because the increase in player profile data size.

Actually, I preffer that all accessories have the same color, since we alread have colors fron accessories, the outifit, skin and eyes on the operator.

Maybe giving us with more appearance configurations as like Warframes. Since many players take their time and efforts on making their operator look good and neat. Besides of separating the accessories apart, I thought it would also give us more options on the fashion-operator matter.

DE could charge players platinums on expanding configuration for their operator but no more than three slots. 

3 hours ago, Megportal said:

Maybe giving us with more appearance configurations as like Warframes. Since many players take their time and efforts on making their operator look good and neat. Besides of separating the accessories apart, I thought it would also give us more options on the fashion-operator matter.

DE could charge players platinums on expanding configuration for their operator but no more than three slots. 

You mean The ABC tabs?

On 10/27/2017 at 7:51 PM, Megportal said:

Yes, same as from the configuration A, B and C in our warframes.

If DE were to add something like that, itd take a bit for them to get the servers expanded. Adding slots like that adds a significant amount of profile data that their servers have to deal with, which is why we dont have things like this to begin with. Pretty much itd be a bit before DE expands profile data since they had all the new additions from PoE and have to recoup before they push the boundaries again.

4 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

If DE were to add something like that, itd take a bit for them to get the servers expanded. Adding slots like that adds a significant amount of profile data that their servers have to deal with, which is why we dont have things like this to begin with. Pretty much itd be a bit before DE expands profile data since they had all the new additions from PoE and have to recoup before they push the boundaries again.

Yes, I thought about this problem before I brought up the idea. I personally don't know how this matter( server expanding ) works out because I am not familiar with coding and data related knowledge. Therefore, I shared my idea only based on me as a non-coder perspective.

However, since DE let players rename their melees which I assumed it also consumed with data expanding(?), then I don't see why wouldn't they offer this feature on giving out more customize options for our operator.

Please correct me if I am wrong with this. I would like to have some civil discussions and maybe learn a thing or two :)

3 hours ago, Megportal said:

Yes, I thought about this problem before I brought up the idea. I personally don't know how this matter( server expanding ) works out because I am not familiar with coding and data related knowledge. Therefore, I shared my idea only based on me as a non-coder perspective.

However, since DE let players rename their melees which I assumed it also consumed with data expanding(?), then I don't see why wouldn't they offer this feature on giving out more customize options for our operator.

Please correct me if I am wrong with this. I would like to have some civil discussions and maybe learn a thing or two :)

Yea the amps, zaws, renaming, new arcanes, gear wheel expansion, all that adds profile data. Thats why I would say dont get hopes up for more expansions like this really soon since they have to recoup before they can expand again.

19 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Yea the amps, zaws, renaming, new arcanes, gear wheel expansion, all that adds profile data. Thats why I would say dont get hopes up for more expansions like this really soon since they have to recoup before they can expand again.

Well, they already have that much of user data. I don't think 3 more slots will make that much of a difference.

They already keep the colors of all our weapons and Warframes. Right now we don't even have the ABC tabs of customisation for the operator.