Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties reward too little for the time investment

iwoply

The bounties at the moment are a great addition to the game however the time investment needed to complete each tier have rewards that feel like an insult, I honestly feel the rewards should be increased & Changed or at the least rewarded for each stage completed. Here are my suggestions on adjustments that could be made to the reward payout:

1st Bounty:

10,000 Credits

25,000 Credits

Grokdrul x50

250 Endo

Replace Morphics with 5000 Cetus Standing

2nd Bounty:

40,000 Credit Cache

60,000 Credit Cache

Lith T1 x2

400 Endo

Replace Control Module with 10,000 Polymer Bundle 

3rd Bounty:

Cetus Wisp x3

Replace Credit Cache with Endo x800

Meso N5 x 2

4th Bounty:

Cetus Wisp x5

Void Trace x250

Neo H1 x2

1200 Endo

5th Bounty:

Cetus Wisp x10

Axi N4 x3

Kuva x3000/4000

Edited by Eggplants

I think the problem with the bounty rewards are that they come only at the end of the bounty, and the common rewards feel like a slap in the face for the time investment. My proposed solution is give common rewards on the stages, and roll on uncommon and rare rewards for the end.

Agreed. Rewards vs time investment are insulting. I don't touch PoE already anymore because it's not worth my time, most of my friends think the same. Clearly so do others as the number of instances for Cetus has already dropped by half since the release.

I don't care how many credits they reward. Ostrons don't accept them as currency in their own town why would they even have them in the first place to give us in any amount? Get rid of the credits all together. Go do a sortie or an alert if you want a good credit reward, you get better general rewards too.

Edited by Mr._Clean

Honestly most of the rewards are stuff that no player really needs while other drops from the table (from t3-5) contains rewards that players will need AFTER they completed TWW story.

At the same Time Kuva farming is also way faster then doing the whole T5 bounty + Kuva isn´t really needed that much considering that you can basicly fill your needs (going out from worst case scenario and without the flood of 550 Kuva/run) after around 27 maximum runs of Kuva farming to build everything that (currently) requires Kuva.

The lenses are also stuff that you only can use AFTER you have beaten the TSD story (and they still drop way to less in compare to credits and useless mods as a common reward).

What basicly would help the system already would to give rewards for each completed stage like during the free roam bounties that seem to draw from another table or the whole reward table of the corrosponding Tier i don´t really know it. Over this way it would already boos the bounties a lot if every stage gives an reward from the current accepted bounty table.

What i currently do the most is farming all the standings i can gain per day. Usally this is done after 3 full runs OR just doing 2 runs going into T1 bounty solo to go for mining for mats i need and fishing for some mats and the final standings to complete the daily PoE dosis. The rndm missions that pop up during my fishing then are just extra fillers where i not really hope for an "great reward" considering that i stay in T1 bounty range so i can easily let them pass by and disapoint Lotus every time i don´t do these lol.

Simply remove Traces and Kuva. We can get them faster elsewhere and Kuva has alreay been added to the Sortie table.

Relics and Endo are a joke too. So many places to get them. And what about credits ? Who needs 4000 credits in a level 40-60 mission ?

Bounties and Incursions are purely awful in terms of "reward". All those things only give me the feeling that I'm wasting my time. The new mods and Eidolon lenses are nearly impossible to obtain. What's the point ? It's not worth the time and effort.

Seems that DE sadly demonstrates one more time his great art of trolling.

Yeah, I don't even have the mood to do bounties or even touch POE overall anymore... I better do Heirachon for crdit,endo,mods,and relic farming then do some Void fissure missions for Ducats. Those activities are far more rewarding than Bounties cause you are multi-tasking (gathering resources,relics,traces, prime junk, some focus points, some credits or mods for endo).

I die a little inside every time I run a 20 minute sortie-1 level enemy bounty mission set for items I can get in far less time elsewhere, starting to really get turned off of running bounties s a result. I'm actually getting more satisfaction from mining than running these bounties. There's just nothing in them I want/need from them other than Breath of the Eidolon and the Eidolon lenses. Everything else is just junk that makes me want to put my fist through the monitor and close my wallet to this company (among a mountain of other reasons)

Edited by giantconch

I have literally never gotten a single decent reward from doing bounties since I started doing them, and I've been doing them prettty much since release.

- Zero Gara parts- Not a single one.

- No new set mods - Zero !

- Obiviously no greater eidolon lenses .

- All of the new stance mods I've gotten were from enemies and not bounty rewards... So no stances from the system either, unless you count common stances I have 25 copies as decent rewards.

- I've gotten one or two lenses.... Probably the best "rewards I've gotten" (Disclaimer , I have a gazillion lenses from sorties).

- I've gotten tons of crappy noob mods... you know, mods that drop from any enemies and could simply be added to the enemy drop tables in the plains.

- I've gotten tons of credit caches... Which is insulting since credits should be a default reward for completing missions on cetus, not a "Reward"...

- I've gotten tons of nistlepods, which are useless since I have hundred of them by simply running around the map.

- I've gottens quite a few wisps, which once again feels useless since it's faster to just do a quick run of all plain lakes and get 3-4 per run (more if you have booster and cat)

- I've gotten a few breath of the eidolon, which are probably the "best" rewards i've gotten, in the sense where they are needed and it's the only way to get them as far as I know... Still don't have enough to buy anything with them tho...