Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Vandaltron Sound...

Phoenix86

Sound lacks the obligatory "Punch" when you shoot a powerful sniper rifle.. and even the people saying "it sounds like silenced sniper" don't have a clue. Sure, the sound fits better than the last one but the best sound was still the one it had when it was freshly released. Why not bring that back?

Thanks DE for removing that rubberband farting sound and replacing it with something that sounds like a gunshot.

The new sound is not the most awesome gunshot sound I've ever heard but at least it now is enjoyable to use. :D

If it could just be louder and more powerful... and no longer silenced ...

But I guess I should be content for now as I don't want the risk DE to change it into something worse again ...

:/

Edited by Kasamoto

I'm kind of mixed on it.

On one hand, it's better than the previous versions. On the other hand, it's still kinda bad. It sounds really...muffled (see: Killing Floor's Multi-Chamber Zed Thrower).

I really wish they would just give guns proper sounds. Something with actual bass in it. Sounds that are like the Hek's (which I swear to god if they ever change...). So far all the new weapon sounds have been very disappointing. Especially the Revolver sound (sounds really dirty and not crisp).

yes, the Sandal has an amazing sound for it now. i feel like i'm holding a .338 rifle. well, almost. 

it's a massive improvement.

either way, that sound is so nice, it should be illegal. 

Edited by taiiat