Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

289 Bugs (23 fixed)(5 may be fixed)

General_Durandal

On 05/11/2017 at 3:30 AM, General_Durandal said:

1-4 Rays per bait vs 4-8+ Sharrac, Norg or Cuthol per bait.

I can still get 0 Rays with a bait.

The only places you can catch Rays also rarely have hot spots.

I'm facing the aame thing except my murkray spawns range from 0-1

On 05/11/2017 at 3:30 AM, General_Durandal said:

1-4 Rays per bait vs 4-8+ Sharrac, Norg or Cuthol per bait.

I can still get 0 Rays with a bait.

The only places you can catch Rays also rarely have hot spots.

I'm facing the same thing except my murkray spawns range from 0-1

What i just encountered is related to teralyst fight and drop. Sometimes it seems the cores aren' t dropped ( iguess they were spawned into the ground or falling through it). What i else encountered: Vomvalysts are shooting out of the top of their head (only cosmetic bug), some of them were spawned in a sea and also stuck there as you can see on the screeny i shot 

Spoiler

U4gGjED.jpg

And the greatest problem with vomvalysts is their shooting range i really got some hits from really far, let me explain the situation abit. I' ve destroyed a limb and left some vomvalysts

they didn' t followed the teralyst i know that cause of that i didn' t paid them any attention anymore as i wanted to get fast as possible to the teralyst again. You all know if you destroyed a limb vomvalysts are getting even more pissed and now what i have observed. The 2 voms i left were shooting me from like 500-600m i saw the shots clearly coming from their direction. and no i' ve not just overseen any as i am killing them to get the firerate buff of the tempo virtuos. Oh and the 2 seen on the picture also shot me even if their range shouldn' t be that great, 2weeks ago i am 100% sure they were not even able to hit me from the edge of the pond at the geysir when i stood on the left rock.

Edited by Cpl_Jigsore

18 hours ago, Cpl_Jigsore said:

What i just encountered is related to teralyst fight and drop. Sometimes it seems the cores aren' t dropped ( iguess they were spawned into the ground or falling through it). What i else encountered: Vomvalysts are shooting out of the top of their head (only cosmetic bug), some of them were spawned in a sea and also stuck there as you can see on the screeny i shot 

Reveal hidden contents

U4gGjED.jpg

And the greatest problem with vomvalysts is their shooting range i really got some hits from really far, let me explain the situation abit. I' ve destroyed a limb and left some vomvalysts

they didn' t followed the teralyst i know that cause of that i didn' t paid them any attention anymore as i wanted to get fast as possible to the teralyst again. You all know if you destroyed a limb vomvalysts are getting even more pissed and now what i have observed. The 2 voms i left were shooting me from like 500-600m i saw the shots clearly coming from their direction. and no i' ve not just overseen any as i am killing them to get the firerate buff of the tempo virtuos. Oh and the 2 seen on the picture also shot me even if their range shouldn' t be that great, 2weeks ago i am 100% sure they were not even able to hit me from the edge of the pond at the geysir when i stood on the left rock.

Added Vomvalysts spawning in water as Bug 30.

Just now, General_Durandal said:

Just went fishing again.

Mirkrays are still super rare compared to the other rare fish like Norgs and Cuthols.

I also just went fishing.

Murkrays (5/ bait) and Cuthols (8/ bait) are super common compared to Norgs (1/ bait, optimistic, 0.5/ bait).

I think the bug is more a particular bait is less effective by player/instance. 

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

I also just went fishing.

Murkrays (5/ bait) and Cuthols (8/ bait) are super common compared to Norgs (1/ bait, optimistic, 0.5/ bait).

I think the bug is more a particular bait is less effective by player/instance. 

I got 8 Norgs per bait, 3 Cuthols, and 2 Murkrays per bait on my last 30 or so minute fishing trip.

RNG is likely the reason.
But not just RNG, layered RNG.
Maybe every time you go into the plains, it gives each fish a rank, and the higher the rank, the rarer they are?

Just now, General_Durandal said:

I got 8 Norgs per bait, 3 Cuthols, and 2 Murkrays per bait on my last 30 or so minute fishing trip.

RNG is likely the reason.
But not just RNG, layered RNG.
Maybe every time you go into the plains, it gives each fish a rank, and the higher the rank, the rarer they are?

There is certainly a bug with rare fish baits. I have no idea what it is though.

Here are my approximate fish per bait stats.

Every single time I have tried to catch Norgs, I have averaged about 1 per bait.

Murkray is usually around 4 or 5 per bait. Cuthols are around 8 or 9. Glappids seem fairly random. I got 10 per bait one mission, 2 per bait the next...

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

There is certainly a bug with rare fish baits. I have no idea what it is though.

Here are my approximate fish per bait stats.

Every single time I have tried to catch Norgs, I have averaged about 1 per bait.

Murkray is usually around 4 or 5 per bait. Cuthols are around 8 or 9. Glappids seem fairly random. I got 10 per bait one mission, 2 per bait the next...

I agree it's a bug that differs by player. I am getting major issues with Murkrays (0-1 per bait) but cuthols and norgs spawn in great amounts (3-7) per bait. My friend on the other hand, can't get norgs to spawn but can catch many murkray

Here's a link to 3 attempts of me trying Murkray bait: 

The timer counts how long the bait lasts. In general, bait is still bugged too as in my last attempt it disappears within 1:16 rather than the usual 4:00.

Attempt #1: 0 murkray

Attempt #2: 1 murkray

Attempt #3: 0 murkray

On 10/29/2017 at 2:56 PM, General_Durandal said:

Ogma bombs can hurt Limbo in the Rift when it's not in the rift.

~

Can't hurt Capture targets that are inside a Cataclysm from the rift,
can hurt them inside the Cataclysm from outside the rift though. 

~

Can't hurt/destroy supply drops that are inside a Cataclysm from the rift,

~

Grineer base 2, the Coastal base to the left of the Cetus gate,
spawns enemies to widely spread apart, and to quickly to effectively Liberate it solo.

~

I've done some testing regarding this and found that it wasn't the bombs that hurt, but the missiles. The bombs do nothing to Limbo in the Rift but the missiles, oh them missiles. Really ruined me that time...so I'm really wondering if this was intended. I hope not. 

Wasn't this intended, though? The supply crates are considered to be environmental objects and most environmental objects are not Rift-able, like Infested Spawn Pods which also cannot be destroyed in the Rift. This is not related to the Plains (yet), but explosions caused by the spawning of Infested Spawn Pods are also able to hurt Limbo in the Rift. Can we get that fixed?

21 minutes ago, Mesaeux said:

I've done some testing regarding this and found that it wasn't the bombs that hurt, but the missiles. The bombs do nothing to Limbo in the Rift but the missiles, oh them missiles. Really ruined me that time...so I'm really wondering if this was intended. I hope not. 

Wasn't this intended, though? The supply crates are considered to be environmental objects and most environmental objects are not Rift-able, like Infested Spawn Pods which also cannot be destroyed in the Rift. This is not related to the Plains (yet), but explosions caused by the spawning of Infested Spawn Pods are also able to hurt Limbo in the Rift. Can we get that fixed?

It did seem fixed today, wasn't done testing, was going to test more tomorrow.
But i'll line it through now.

~

Other environmental objects like containers get destroyed the moment the Cataclysm opens with them inside.
So you can't really test if you can break containers inside the Cataclysm.

Doesn't make sense if you can't though.
Why would some-things not be effected while others are?
It's a pocket dimension/dimensional shift, everything should be affected by it.

28 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

It did seem fixed today, wasn't done testing, was going to test more tomorrow.
But i'll line it through now.

~

Other environmental objects like containers get destroyed the moment the Cataclysm opens with them inside.
So you can't really test if you can break containers inside the Cataclysm.

Doesn't make sense if you can't though.
Why would some-things not be effected while others are?
It's a pocket dimension/dimensional shift, everything should be affected by it.

Oh, it was? It'll be great if it were, but I see no mention of this in the patch notes. Hoping for the best. 

~

I guess it depends on how important to the current objective is that environmental object because it may be for the sake of gameplay balance that you can't break it inside the Cataclysm. You also can't break Infested Spawn Pods inside a Cataclysm, so perhaps they belong to the same class of object. 

If we use the logic you used (I'm not saying that it's bad logic), consoles should be hackable in a Catalysm and it should also be possible to insert the datamass into the console during Mobile Defense if it is inside a Cataclysm. But that would, perhaps, make it too easy, so they elected to not allow these actions inside the bubble. Unless all that I've mentioned are actually unintended bugs. In which case, more power to Limbo. 

Edited by Mesaeux
Clarify. Additional information.

13 hours ago, Mesaeux said:

Oh, it was? It'll be great if it were, but I see no mention of this in the patch notes. Hoping for the best. 

~

I guess it depends on how important to the current objective is that environmental object because it may be for the sake of gameplay balance that you can't break it inside the Cataclysm. You also can't break Infested Spawn Pods inside a Cataclysm, so perhaps they belong to the same class of object. 

If we use the logic you used (I'm not saying that it's bad logic), consoles should be hackable in a Catalysm and it should also be possible to insert the datamass into the console during Mobile Defense if it is inside a Cataclysm. But that would, perhaps, make it too easy, so they elected to not allow these actions inside the bubble. Unless all that I've mentioned are actually unintended bugs. In which case, more power to Limbo. 

If status is active, consoles shouldn't be hackable in a Cataclysm.

But if Stasis isn't activated, then they should.

Cataclysm really makes no logical/scientific sense.
People can walk into/out-of the Cataclysm all they want, and they will shift between dimensions,
but if bullets are shot into the Cataclysm from outside, or out of it from inside, they don't shift between dimensions.