Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

289 Bugs (23 fixed)(5 may be fixed)

General_Durandal

The only bug that I want to see fixed is where whenever you complete bounties, the ostron standing will actually go up rather than it doesn’t and have to do the fishing or gem work but they have to wait for a daily cap which takes forever.

I progress the ostron standing 3000 rep to 4000 rep a day or maybe less than that.

Edited by (PS4)bdog069

6 hours ago, (PS4)bdog069 said:

The only bug that I want to see fixed is where whenever you complete bounties, the ostron standing will actually go up rather than it doesn’t and have to do the fishing or gem work but they have to wait for a daily cap which takes forever.

I progress the ostron standing 3000 rep to 4000 rep a day or maybe less than that.

It's supposed to go up when completing bounties.

On 10/28/2017 at 4:39 PM, General_Durandal said:

Have you encountered bugs not listed?

This is one I've experienced, but I play on Xbox One, so I'm not sure if you guys had it happen

During a capture bounty, if you die while capturing the target, you can no longer capture the target, forcing you to abort.

(NOTE: I've only had this happen once, but if it's a recurring thing, it's extremely gamebreaking for capture missions, just in case you happen to die while capping.)

Edited by (XB1)SgtFunBun

On 10/28/2017 at 3:39 PM, General_Durandal said:

~10

Can't pause in the plains, even when in solo mode.
This forces people who care about life stuff to play frames that you can leave alone so you can deal with life stuff.
Such as Limbo, or Ivara.

The plains is meant to not be paused in solo mode due to the flow of time between day and night. If the game paused when in solo as per other missions, it'd break the day/night cycle for a lot of people. If you know you've got "life stuff" that can't be put on hold for a few seconds to get out of the plains, then don't go on the plains until you can be sure you will be uninterrupted. If your life is that hectic that there is no time for that, then perhaps online gaming is something you should consider stopping as your life isn't currently supportive of it.

38 minutes ago, Xaelroa said:

The plains is meant to not be paused in solo mode due to the flow of time between day and night. If the game paused when in solo as per other missions, it'd break the day/night cycle for a lot of people. If you know you've got "life stuff" that can't be put on hold for a few seconds to get out of the plains, then don't go on the plains until you can be sure you will be uninterrupted. If your life is that hectic that there is no time for that, then perhaps online gaming is something you should consider stopping as your life isn't currently supportive of it.

They can make it so it doesn't stop time.
If Limbo can make enemies stop, but not time itself,
then DE could make it so enemies stop when the menu is open in Solo mode.

23 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

They can make it so it doesn't stop time.
If Limbo can make enemies stop, but not time itself,
then DE could make it so enemies stop when the menu is open in Solo mode.

Yeah, no they can't. The code isn't that simple, especially with all the bugs that would occur in non solo mode while they tried to make sure it was an isolated state. The fact of the matter is, pausing while solo in the plains isn't a thing purely because of synchronization problems that would occur. Literally everyone would have out of sync day/night cycles and it'd result in nothing but client/host mismatched data whenever anyone tried to run a group. It isn't gonna happen, the inability to pause isn't a bug. It's a necessity as of the current connection system that isn't going to change unless DE suddenly becomes a huge triple A budget studio with a near limitless supply of funds and staff they can dedicate to maintaining a server for all the data.

19 minutes ago, Xaelroa said:

Yeah, no they can't. The code isn't that simple, especially with all the bugs that would occur in non solo mode while they tried to make sure it was an isolated state. The fact of the matter is, pausing while solo in the plains isn't a thing purely because of synchronization problems that would occur. Literally everyone would have out of sync day/night cycles and it'd result in nothing but client/host mismatched data whenever anyone tried to run a group. It isn't gonna happen, the inability to pause isn't a bug. It's a necessity as of the current connection system that isn't going to change unless DE suddenly becomes a huge triple A budget studio with a near limitless supply of funds and staff they can dedicate to maintaining a server for all the data.

Limbo's stasis power, stops enemies in the Rift without making the time cycle stop. So yes they can.

Also, pausing is solo only, so "non solo mode" wouldn't be effected.

Synchronization wouldn't be a problem in solo mode, because you are solo.
Synchronization requires more then one thing.

And guess what, Synchronization problems ALREADY happen even without pause.
There have been many times i'd exit the plains, during sunset or sunrise, and it would be full-blown night or day time in Cetus.
Or the other way around.
I remember one time I was in Cetus, and it was night, but when I went into the plains it was day in the plains.

If a game as old as Morrowind can stop enemy AI without stopping the time scale, Warframe can do it to.

~53

Un-equipping and re-equipping your fishing spear after throwing out your fishing bait negates the effects of the fishing bait.
I've tested this a few times today, with different fish.
Each time gave the same results.
When I equipped my spear, threw my bait, and fished for the whole time of my bait, i'd find 4-8 of the rare fish the bait attracts.
When I equipped my spear, threw my bait, unequipped my spear, reequipped my spear, and fished, non of the bait's rare fish would spawn after.

~

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0 says bug 50 has been fixed.

If you equip a Mining Lazer at any time during a mission, then enter the Rift,
from then on your cross hair will disappear as long as you aren't in the Rift.
You can equip the lazer, and unequip it outside of the Rift to get your Crosshair back.

Edited by General_Durandal

On 22/11/2017 at 12:52 AM, General_Durandal said:

And guess what, Synchronization problems ALREADY happen even without pause.
There have been many times i'd exit the plains, during sunset or sunrise, and it would be full-blown night or day time in Cetus.
Or the other way around.
I remember one time I was in Cetus, and it was night, but when I went into the plains it was day in the plains.

Happens to me a lot too.