Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

289 Bugs (23 fixed)(5 may be fixed)

General_Durandal

dashboarded several times not by choice when entering the plains. After inviting squad members and running 1 mission then collecting another bounty I've been dashboarded. It's also happened mid mission. X1 is my console. 

My idea is to have bounties available when in the plains so you don't have to load back and forth to pick up a bounty. (like a hole in the door to talk to konzu, like the wizard of Oz)

On 29/10/2017 at 4:39 AM, General_Durandal said:

Murkray Bait doesn't work as good as other baits.
I can get 6+ Norgs per norg bait,
butt rarely more ten 3 per murkray bait.

I CANNOT believe how they still haven’t fixed this. I am still getting 0 murkray spawning from bait, even in rain where we were promised increased spawn chances.

i’ve all but given up on fishing completely and am only gaining my standing theough bounties

6 hours ago, DracoRiff said:

I CANNOT believe how they still haven’t fixed this. I am still getting 0 murkray spawning from bait, even in rain where we were promised increased spawn chances.

i’ve all but given up on fishing completely and am only gaining my standing theough bounties

There is more to it then the bait not working.

If you changed spears, or unequip your spear, the bait's effects are negated.
I've tested it quite a bit.
If you equip a spear, then throw bait, and keep aiming your spear without switching spears or unequipping it to fight enemies,
then they do spawn.
But if you switch your spear to catch a different fish, or switch to weapons to fight enemies that are attacking you,
then the bait stops working.

Murkrays are also very picky.

The only place I can catch any good amount of them is near the beached shark.
But only when standing on the beach between the south big rocks and Grineer base 2.
They barely spawn anywhere else.

The spears are not the issue for me because I always use the lanzo spear since I always run volt while fishing. I haven't been able to get a single one to spawn since the day they broke and I've also tried multiple areas to no avail. Not only that, I also clear out every enemy before I even begin to fish and I always wait until I see normal fish spawns before I throw bait. Murkray are certainly not working for me and it's not due to the spear, or the enemies or the time of day because every other fish works when I do the exact same thing. Equip spear > use dye > wait for fish to show > throw bait > wait

6 hours ago, DracoRiff said:

The spears are not the issue for me because I always use the lanzo spear since I always run volt while fishing. I haven't been able to get a single one to spawn since the day they broke and I've also tried multiple areas to no avail. Not only that, I also clear out every enemy before I even begin to fish and I always wait until I see normal fish spawns before I throw bait. Murkray are certainly not working for me and it's not due to the spear, or the enemies or the time of day because every other fish works when I do the exact same thing. Equip spear > use dye > wait for fish to show > throw bait > wait

Are you fishing at the "hot spots" identifiable by the white bubble stuff?
Or just any place?

On 12/10/2017 at 6:20 AM, General_Durandal said:

Are you fishing at the "hot spots" identifiable by the white bubble stuff?
Or just any place?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows you need to fish at hot spots for rare fish, just sayin'. If I didn't know I need to fish for murkray at sea hotspots I'm pretty sure I won't get any other bait fish to spawn and I wouldn't be here to say how only murkrays are the only fish that won't spawn for me

Edited by DracoRiff

5 hours ago, DracoRiff said:

I'm pretty sure everyone knows you need to fish at hot spots for rare fish, just sayin'. If I didn't know I need to fish for murkray at sea hotspots I'm pretty sure I won't get any other bait fish to spawn and I wouldn't be here to say how only murkrays are the only fish that won't spawn for me

Instead of being rude, you could have said,
"Yes, I was fishing in a hot spot."
Which would lead to my next question,
Which hot spot?
As I said earlier, there is only one hot spot that I get Murkrays to spawn at regularly.

Murkrays need night time, and shallow sea water.
The only two places that are that, are the beach between the Beached Shark, and Grineer base 2.
And the small sandy island on the south-east coast.

~70

Relic duplication?
I somehow have 140 NEO H1 Relics right now.
I don't know I got that many, since Hydroid prime's only been around for a couple months.
Maybe it's just super common and I didn't really notice getting one every time I got a Relic pack?

~

Not a bug, NEO H1 Relic was one of the uncommon Plague Star rewards, and I did it over 100 times.

Edited by General_Durandal

Capture the commander bountie

In the stage where you have to kill 15 enemioes to spawn the capture target - the capture target will spawn and despawn after a second - afterwards it will show 14/15 enemies and stop spawning enemeis.

Only solution is that the host leaves the group and renounces the drops of the stages afterwards - for the rest of the group it will be fine after the host migration.

Edited by dapfaelza

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/893845-luminos-dyeadvanced-nosam-cutter-not-highlighting/

The nosam cutter seems to be working now, but the luminos dye only works the first time (for me. ) Subsequent dyes after that do nothing. If I move to a different spot, it works the 1 time, then nothing. For me this was a new problem about a week ago and has been consistent since.