Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

289 Bugs (23 fixed)(5 may be fixed)

General_Durandal

7 hours ago, (PS4)isaozimmer said:

Warframe admins

I just "finished" EXTAs boss fight mission for the second time. And by finish, i mean i qued in, got to the boss, all the other players quit out cause they couldnt figure out how to beat him. I got cued into it again MID MATCH and beat him... except it would not que extraction... durring this level i FINALLY got the OBERRON SYSTEM BLUEPRINT to drop. I dont care about the level. I just want my oberron part. PLEASE FIX THIS

i honestly dont think ill keep playing if this is not corrected

What mission? What boss?

Leutinet lech kril on exta, ceres. The rest of the squad got frustrated and left the match. I killed him after blowing most of my ammo and looking it up, and it never registered him as defeated in the current objectives on the left side of the screen

Just now, (PS4)isaozimmer said:

Leutinet lech kril on exta, ceres. The rest of the squad got frustrated and left the match. I killed him after blowing most of my ammo and looking it up, and it never registered him as defeated in the current objectives on the left side of the screen

15 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

What mission? What boss?

Killing all wardens without triggering alarms and not alerting any of the wardens automatically saves the hostage, you just need to open the door leading to the prison and the hostage will be there waiting for you.

Has been tested twice on the Lua rescue so far.

Edited by Steelmark

10 hours ago, Steelmark said:

Killing all wardens without triggering alarms and not alerting any of the wardens automatically saves the hostage, you just need to open the door leading to the prison and the hostage will be there waiting for you.

Has been tested twice on the Lua rescue so far.

~150 Steelmark says killing all the wardens without an alarm before opening the hostage's cell, can cause the hostage to free themselves.

Was attempting Pavlov, Lua spy mission for the first time and taking my time, solo.

After 44 minutes, the mission auto-failed, preceded by a "mission failure imminent - eliminate remaining targets" message.

29 minutes ago, alumriel said:

Was attempting Pavlov, Lua spy mission for the first time and taking my time, solo.

After 44 minutes, the mission auto-failed, preceded by a "mission failure imminent - eliminate remaining targets" message.

~151 alumriel says, after 44 minutes solo in Lua Pavlov Spy mission, received a message, "mission failure imminent - eliminate remaining targets", followed by mission failure.

On 2018-05-20 at 2:03 AM, DarkerTheVoidmage said:

While I was exiting the solar system view I pressed Esc but instead of opening the menu, the market was opened.

~153 DarkerTheVoidmage says, sometimes pressing Esc to exit navigation opens the Market instead.

On 2018-05-20 at 3:05 AM, Uteman said:

Fish caught in Cetus mission rewards list go missing from inventory when you visit Fisher Hai-Luk.

~154 Uteman says, sometimes fish caught during a Cetus mission don't show up at Hai-Luk's shop.

Dojo room lighting changed to blue color seemingly randomly and continuously reverts back to this color if changed. Using the polychrome it is possible to change the lighting to the desired color. After making sure to hit the 'Apply' button, and checking the preview, I am able to fund/rush the desired colors and enjoy them for the duration of that dojo session. But upon leaving and re-entering the dojo the color is immediately reverted to the original blue. This has happened continuously with and without other clan members being present online. ~40p sunk in rush costs. Several thousand resources as well. And ugly blue lights. Would appreciate a fix.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Operator_Harbinger said:

Dojo room lighting changed to blue color seemingly randomly and continuously reverts back to this color if changed. Using the polychrome it is possible to change the lighting to the desired color. After making sure to hit the 'Apply' button, and checking the preview, I am able to fund/rush the desired colors and enjoy them for the duration of that dojo session. But upon leaving and re-entering the dojo the color is immediately reverted to the original blue. This has happened continuously with and without other clan members being present online. ~40p sunk in rush costs. Several thousand resources as well. And ugly blue lights. Would appreciate a fix.

~155 Operator_Harbinger says, Dojo lighting keeps reverting back to it's default blue even if rushed with plat. If the light says, it will revert back to default when re-entering the Dojo.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hotfix 22.20.4 fixed nothing on this list.
That is 17 updates in a row with no fixes to things on this list.

32 minutes ago, (XB1)ChizJeff said:

Bounty for the three eidolons failed tonight. Still not fixed. Killed first. Killed second. Got reward and said bounty failed. Still had plenty of night. 

You beat the first two, but what about the third?

Did the mission fail before finding the third one?

Did the mission fail while fighting the third one?

Did it fail after beating the third one?

Did the third one not spawn?

Was the mission a capture mission, but you killed it instead?